More clairvoyance in the brow whilst awake again and once again just prior to this I wake up from a dream that gets my attention.

Dream.

Woke up and recalled dream straight away. It was a lovely one, very short.
Some small bunnies were running up and down the length of a table I was standing at the end of. One of them had big cute ears and was sitting like a dog begging for a biscuit. It fell to the ground but as I pick it up it has turned into a toy plastic soldier. I'm amazed at this and wake as I look at it .
Recalled dream and wondered about this wondering if this was to get my attention so quickly looked at clock. 4.35.

Clairvoyance.

Settled just looked into brow and very soon clouds started swirling around again.everything was very faint. Lines swirling in the clouds. Another single eye but much fainter.eye dissapeared . A face was forming , moving all the time, all very faint, then it all dissapeared and I pick up ,
" Susan, your thoughts on George and God, quick, thoughts thoughts thoughts.
So I quickly tried to think out my opinion but I wasn't sure how I thought about this so got a bit confused and stopped.

Well that was it and why the heck did I look at the clock to see the time? I'm sure this spoilt the energy flow but just to note that once again I get prior hints that something is coming and to look.
Also George? That's an interesting one.
I had just had a conversation with him last week . An elderly gentleman With absolutely no belief in any form of afterlife but very knowledgable in energy and nature.