Have been really tired recently which I think is a combination of heavy workload as well as not sleeping well.
Woke through the night and felt I should try raising energy when so quickly I heard " No Chocolates, No flowers, No Ice cream".
This came so quickly so wondered if I should just go back to sleep,seemed a good idea so I did.
Woke up this morning with a bumpy re- entry back into body. I felt a thud at the sternum and all morning feels like trapped wind. ( had this before). Also saw a small circular spinning disc in the centre of the brow area spinning fast then slowed down then stopped and disappeared. This took about 5 seconds.
I feel I've been laughing. The main part of the dream I need to work out before posting but at the very end I'm facing four friends all sitting on a red sofa and they ask me if I want to come with them. I take a run and jump up standing on the sofa when we all take one big leap into the air and dissolve -gone. Then captions come up as this was the end of a film .
This made me laugh when I recalled it and I feel I've been laughing a lot.
What a lovely way to wake up.