Thread: Nursing babies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Dream.
    This was recalled as a dream and has no comparison to other experiences .
    Thinking about it I suppose it relates to what was on my mind , however there are a couple of parts of the dream that stood out.Sorry to say pregnancy and eggs are back but I really don't want to get hung up on eggs and pregnancy again but when dreaming how do I stop this?

Woke up to remembering looking into the eyes of a baby and it had sharp piercing snake eyes.
    Visited bathroom,settled down. Did a little NEWS and visualisation then must have gone to sleep.
    I remember I'm pregnant andwith a friend and she is heavily pregnant. I have a small bump showing,not as far on as she is and she says it's too early for me to visit the doctor just yet.
    I,m in a corridor with doors around.don't know which door to take when someone opens a door from the other side and asks if I'm coming in the lift. I get in and the lift plummets down so fast I am aware in my dream that I can feel this in my body. I wasn't frightened as the lift was working as it should.As it slowly comes to a halt I feel my body raising as if I would want it to do in real life if it really happened to prevent any injury.
    The door opens but I'm now getting out of a train on a platform.All the doors to the train are open but I'm the only one on the platform and getting out of the train.
    ( what stood out here was how lovely the train was. It was colourful,red and white.Almost like plastic and very rounded. No square corners.It was smooth and almost child like. The floor was white,the walls were white.everything so bright and clean)
    My friend is now behind me and two people are waiting for us down the steps leading outside.
    I am given a bag of eggs.I empty them out on the floor and they are lovely. Six soft pastel coloured round eggs.They almost look like gobstoppers.I admit to my friend that when I picked them I ate a couple.( I know this doesn't make sense but I think I can relate to this) One of the men says " we shouldn't have heard that but doesn't matter .we've all done it before" .
    We all walk out of the station.
    Wake up.

No flying in dream but when I was experiencing the plummeting down in the lift it has me wondering if this was me re- entering body , but the dream continued after this?
    Prior to entering the lift everything in my dream was dark and hazy,but from leaving the lift the colours were lovely and bright.I was perceiving differently. Even the eggs were beautiful.
    Note--- I think I can relate to the comment from the man about shouldn't have heard this but we have all done it.
    In physical---- Alone in a room the other day where there were some things belonging to a care home where the hairdresser works.A big container of those small metal hair grips they use. I had wanted to try a couple and wondered for a second about taking two. I didn't. Now in the shops they are so so cheap to buy and I know they wouldn't have missed two.The problem is that that would have been stealing.No matter how cheap to buy,someone had earned money to pay for those items and I would have to live with the knowledge that I had taken something that belonged to someone else. ( flip they would have probably just told me to take them if I had asked)
    I think this was a light hearted way of reminding me that it would have been wrong but no big deal if I had. No one can be an angel here.
    Last edited by susan; 12th September 2013 at 02:21 PM.