2 short OBEs
25/08/14.

4.30 am. Settled after main sleep and little energy work all over. Did usual silence mind hoping for something in brow but could feel my self sinking, going under when I'm floating upwards. Knew OBE in progress. No vibrations or astral noise. Moving to the right.
Very quickly I'm in a large area that looked like a massive department store or shopping mall. Only 180vision. Massive wide stairway behind me. I say behind me with 180 vision because that was all I could see . I was travelling backwards but got the feeling someone was holding me sideways. Saw people going down these stairs but we were going higher up the stairs on the other side.I/we? are going into an elevator . It's at this point that I realise ( or think) that the walls are steel so will act like a mirror. I can look to see who is carrying me. At that exact point it's over and I'm back awake in bed.
Spent about an hour thinking about this and decided maybe I wasn't meant to see who it was but just the experience of going up the stairs and going in a lift may just be letting me know my decision about the meat was going in the right direction.

After settling mind found myself floating upwards again. Vision wasn't good. Had some sight but difficulty seeing clearly then it got clearer. I'm floating down to the ground. I'm in a room sparsely furnished. A pair of long curtains were closed taking up the size of a wall in a small house. Decided there would be a window behind the curtains and had read many times on the forum and books that going through the window could take me into astral so rose up from ground and headed with intention of going straight through without stopping ,but I couldn't. I penetrated part of the material but it was like hitting a sticky balloon. AsI moved back it felt like having chewing gum stuck to the front of me teeth. I did what I may have done if something had flown onto your lips quickly and puffed out and produced lovely soapy looking bubbles. As I'm doing this I know there is no air on astral so was amused as I did it again knowing I was producing these bubbles with my own mind.
Then I see two men standing close against the wall at the side of me. One of them is blond hair approx 27-early 30s.
He comes closer but still against the wall and says something like. " Yes, she only had one eye, it was me who helped her' .
He was smiling at me, almost grinning cheekily. I'm just thinking that he wasn't bad looking when I was back in bed awake. Over.
Thoughts.
I don't think the first OBE I was meant to see who had me. More a communication.
The second one, well I've entered a cave before where women came up to me and spoke and as I went to the door to explore outside my attention was taken by a woman and was asked to wait.
This time once again it's like a tease. The wide curtains, window behind but there was no way I was meant to explore and go through because I did nothing wrong. There was a barrier up. I think this was meant for me to see the young man but once again it ended so quickly without wanting it to.
I know spirit can take any shape or characters can be created. A while back I wrote that when I've perceived a shadowy figure I seem to feel the warmth and kindness and a sort of character builds as to how it wants to be seen.
I think I didn't have long enough to work out what I thought of this quit good looking young man.