This was heard upon wakening.

“I HAVE THE KEY BUT STILL YOU HAVE LOCKED IT”

Dream recall has me walking towards what I feel is the Tardis from Doctor Who. I also see a combine harvester.

This is another of those I / YOU riddles.

Like the ......Your Peter Pan That I Am
......Look Into Your Eyes And I See Mine

This I/Me is separate but has attempted over the years to keep me on the right track and accompanies me in my Out Of Body excursions ,behind Me most of the time. Attempting to show me that it is me, or I am it.
Being shown my hand that I recognised as my wide broad hand with my wedding ring on but at the time this hand belonged to the person behind me transporting me .
This is all logged in the journal so when I pick up these YOU/I riddles they have to be worked out.

Thoughts.

Dr Who’s TARDIS is a time travel machine for going back and forwards in time.

A combine harvester is an operating machine that has the ability to produce the required result using different processes within the same machine.

The previous day I had been frustrated about my lack of skills just now and had been still wondering if this all had to do with everything going on in the world.

I’m wondering now if this is just me not having my mind in the right frame for anything . The infinity pool that was for my own use , not everyone else’s but was filled with mud.

If I am the combine harvester and the Tardis I still have the ability to put things into motion and acquire the desired results to explore the non physical but I have maybe Wrongly convinced myself that its not possible just now.

...I HAVE THE KEY BUT STILL YOU HAVE LOCKED IT...