Thread: Nursing babies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

VHi Richard. Is this the Karen who used to post on this site a few years ago?
    I'm not sure if your meaning the intuitive side during the awake stage and our own analysis of our waking life or something different.

Having read again my last post about the dream I realise that I was wrong to dismiss this as just a dream. Considering this is how many get into astral then this was very wrong.I suppose I am reluctant to loose the experience of consciously leaving body because you know then what is going on as it happens. My failure is being able to become lucid in a dream and turn it into an experience. Not sure how this can be worked on .
    Whenever reflecting I've often tried to think how I felt. Shadowy figures , feeling kindness, fondness, fun. I think I still have a long way to go on these senses but that pink elephant toy gave me so much happiness, joy,protection, love. This was even felt as I woke up.
    Was shown my goal again this am. Woman with very long legs kicking a football high in the sky.
    Also saw my front door being opened and the ground outside was covered with snow.

An after thought. If I am responsible for forming my own interpretation of an energy perceived by me then I formed the projection of a pink elephant because of the above described feelings it was giving off and stored somewhere forgotten in my mind is the relevance to being given the pink birthday card of the pink elephant. Maybe. I'm going with this for the moment.
    Last edited by susan; 21st October 2014 at 08:16 AM.