Yesterday got a lovely big close up of a different pyramid this time described in the "Mysticism " section.
I ' d also had a dream concerning my late fathers house and a surname was given but could be just made up so decided not to post .
However ,during the dream my late mother comes out of the house and I'm thinking "
" What is she doing here she is supposed to be dead?she looks taller and slimmer, I preferred her when she was overweight ,anyway I know it isn't her it'll be someone in the spirit side pretending to be her for some reason." ( I was actually thinking this in my dream)
She hands me a half empty bag of sugar and tells me my order had arrived. Behind her were crates piled up of bottles of lucozade I had apparently ordered.
Pondered over this in the morning and was day off. By 12 mid day all my plans of things to do went out the window.
Gradually I became weaker and weaker until I felt a little shaky and lay on the bed.stayed there for 3 hours with a little sleep.
Interesting point for me to remember is that whilst in the dream I seemed to be working out why my mother looked as she did and worked out that it was a spirit person impersonating her instead.
It was later that I realised that the sugar and lucozade ( energy drink) both provide energy.

OBE.
This morning started with recalling a dream at about 4 am after a visit to the bathroom.
I was lying on the floor with a lot of other people( they were sleeping)A baby monkey was jumping around the room between the people when I noticed that it had pink sticky tape stuck to it's mouth. I removed the tape when a man walks in to see the monkey and says. " Can you see that you bring the monkey to me by 8 o clock for photographs.
Wasn't sure if nonscence or not so just did a bit of energy raising then sleep, woke up,heard the birds outside but didn't stir .
I must have just got into that mid way stage when the birds got louder and I could now feel my feet raising up . I knew this was an OBE in progress, my legs were out now my body was fully out and I was slowly drifting upwards and forwards with no thought of direction ( decided to just wait and see where I'm going)
The birds were so loud my thought went back to my body thinking they Were next to my physical body.Wrong thing to do, back to body and awake.
Checked the time...7.55 am.