This was posted 30th January 15

Don't understand why I dreamt this but I woke up instantly from it with a lump in my throat.

Dream,
I'm lying on a wide road sunbathing when a double decker bus comes nearer. A child runs out into its way and I quickly warn the driver about the child. He misses it and gives me a wave in thanks then does a 360 degree circle with the bus very fast.
I notice that the bus is so packed full with people that they are almost hanging out of the window with suitcases going on holiday and very happy. Then in horror he's gone too fast and the bus topples onto its side. This is horrible, worst thing to happen.
People running over to help so immediately I'm in emergency mode. I run up steps to an office to ring 999.A man is on the phone just smiling at me . He couldn't have been calling for an ambulance because he wouldn't be smiling. I keep repeating 999 ambulance. As I'm using the phone I'm thinking of the blankets in the bedroom next door. I'll take them outside . They'll need them.
Woke up with a lump in my throat.
Dissapointed because I was in the middle of about to help people/ relieved because it had only been a dream.

I could be way off track here but I picked out some key points here.

Lying sunbathing.
Holidaymakers with suitcases going on holiday happy.
A tragedy happens involving the people.
Emergency services needed.
Someone just smiling, not caring, just standing.

A month ago I told my husband that I picked up one morning that there would be some sad news about our holiday. Forgot about this , he just reminded me.

We are booked up to visit Tunisia 2nd August- 12August
It may not have been meaning this but there is food for thought.
Anyway I have no intention of cancelling.
All my husband's family will be there and I will not allow these poor misguided terrorists dictate where I go on holiday.
Get the sun cream out!

Update.
Looks like I have no option now. Holiday cancelled by tour operator.