The last two mornings I've woken to scenes that made me want to laugh out loud. No long stories attached to the scenes, just realy funny with hints added that would enhance my daily life. Also once again I was remote viewing . Like looking through a telescope down on the sea bed watching the sand move looking closely at fish and other things.
I'm walking into a classroom but I'm late everyone else has started before me but it doesn't matter because someone is willing to show me.The teacher mumbles something about being pleased with me. I couldn't understand her properly.
A lot of detail too much to write but the main theme was excitement.
WHY?
Well I had read a complete book on Angels Archangels and the Unseen Forces. Quite a few quotes on the book of Revelation.
I decided that what I need to do is write down so I have a complete understanding of the titles used when I'm reading. Such as Spirit, Soul,Higher Self, Divine Self, Essence. Conscious mind, Sub- conscious,Super - conscious. We talk of wanting to meet our higher self but some refer it to just being us thinking at our best.
I need to realy get behind this and see how the majority of channeled information on this is describing these terms.
Who was aiding my projections with my wedding ring on? With my bracelet on? Who is or has been communicating or probably just what part of what I belong to? I need TITLES. I want to understand better.

So I certainly didn't go to bed happy and jolly the way I woke up so if ever we were to assess our dreams I would say this was a positive reaction to my decision.
( one of the scenes was strange. I was observing two people but I was also being observed. Someone points a finger to the child observing and says' look that is you'. But I felt I was the person being watched by the child.
I was the observer , but I was also being observed.