Thread: Nursing babies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Another OBE this morning with assistance and I know this was once again specifically for me rather than just landing in the middle of a busy astral. So I'll label it again as a simulation.
    First, very disappointed when went to bed. Why was I urged to open up to my husband? I wish I hadn't told him a thing. He pushed me into why had I given up meat so I took this opportunity and told him of a few things where I think he felt sorry for me and just said that people dream and when they read things and go on the Internet they think it's all real. He's not ready yet but I think he feels sorry for me. Once again I wish I had kept this to myself.
    Damage done so went to bed wondering if this was true. Why not put it to the test? Carry on with energy work but don't send out requests, don't hope for anything, try to Not Believe. It's all a load of made up dreams!
    Didn't last long, OBE with assistance.
    Approximately 5am. Little feet circling settled focused looking into brow.didn't send out any requests, just stayed still and silent and looked. Eventually felt lighter and slightly above body but still not fully out. If anything I would have expected something to appear in the third eye but nothing. Tried to pull up when I felt a hand on my ankle. I knew I was being pulled out. At the same time I was remembering having read a topic on this site about being pulled out . I've had arms try to lift me before,been grabbed by the ankles and thrown away from my body before once out, but was this a co-incidence? that I'm experiencing this days after reading this?
    My feet could feel the astral arm and it had bangles on. I'm thinking at the time " she's wearing jewellery" , she has a bangle on.Someone is helping me out and they have jewellery on. ( I still didn't click at that stage) .Im travelling upwards slowly, no astral noise, no vibrations when lightness sets in. Bit fuzzy at first then slowly I'm just above the ground in a light large area but it leads to another area ( room) but with no doors. The ceiling is low and as I turn around to look I'm saying to myself " nothing will harm me! Nothing will harm me! I expected some kind of test, and was prepared but it wasn't. A girl appeared and came up to me and said " hello" I heard the voice speak to me. She left and another girl came up to me and said hello. As she smiled she seemed similar to the girl I saw in my bathroom who spoke to me. She was wearing black again and was petite. They left and as I looked around I felt this looked a bit like a cave but a bright one this time.
    ( I recalled whilst standing my memory of the cave where the men came out with horses heads that I couldn't understand and was told at the time not to forget that these were my friends. Then of course there was the cave recently with the colourful lights where I went through them underground into a cave and fled with fear. )
    No one was around now so I moved towards an exit without a door but I realised I wasn't going to be tested or chased and this was my chance to explore . As I got to the entrance another girl came up and called me by my name. She seemed nice. I felt warmth from her. She asked if I was any good at roundabouts, ? Junctions? It was something to do with roads but cann't at this stage remember exactly which it was. She asks me if I would like to wait over there and shows me to some chairs in the corner of the room . I felt I was to wait for something/ someone. There was a double row of flat heavily jewelled hats. ( Arabic? Indian?)
    That was it. Ended. Once again I didn't think of body, was just waiting and it ended.

Thoughts.
    ......I didn't seem to speak to anyone. They spoke to me.
    .....The cave is certainly a meeting point for a few meetings. Harry potter type dream plus the ones just mentioned.
    .... I don't know if these were spirit or just created for this experience as they were friendly enough but the only feeling I
    got of warmth was from the girl at the end, but I just don't know about this.
    ..... I expected something of a challenge and was prepared but did not create anything with my mind.
    ..... The experience was not at all as I would have expected. If anything I would have expected to see a red double decker
    bus.

THE BANGLE.
    It has taken me a few hours at work till I think I got it.
    I am currently wearing a Pandora Bracelet which I have had for a while but only recently took charms off and have turned it into my MYSTICAL EXPERIENCES bangle. I have a snowflake charm, a gold and silver Christmas tree,a small purse. As I experience events if there is a charm related I intend to add it so I will never forget my experiences as long as I wear this bracelet. I have it on every day.
    This reminds me of the OBE where I saw an astral hand holding my arm wearing my old wedding ring. At the time I was sure and still am that this was a way of letting me know this was part of what I belong to helping me and now I think this is why I felt the bangle on the wrist by my astral foot as it was being helped out.
    So my husband put doubt in my mind about all of this. Thank you. I think once again this event was important to re- establish faith.
    Last edited by susan; 1st August 2014 at 07:36 AM.