Thread: Nursing babies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Woke up to singing again, very fast and jazzy, went something like " what's the matter with your own home here ?"
    A couple of dreams just to do with physical life and my wishes but in one it's the colour that was beautiful on the bird.
    Dream.
    I'm walking along a long beach with someone which is lined by a very high sandy cliff. People are trying to crawl up to the top but keep sliding down. This is happening all along the stretch of the coast by many people but there are very large birds( the size of chickens) that are managing to run up in front of the people and make it to the top.
    One of these birds is now in front of me and whoever I was with at the bottom. I notice a small area on the front of the bird and the colours are beautiful. They were like colours from a peacock but just in a small area. Beautiful, almost metallic.
    Thoughts.
    I see this as attempting to reach/ experience higher realms and the wish to perceive the beauty I've witnessed in the past but on very rare occasions.
    Back to sleep. Upon wakening saw another beautiful coloured bird on top of my garden swing flash up quickly. Once again the beauty of the colour. Bright red covering the whole of it's back.

Having read the previous posts above I'm a little alarmed just how many times I'm using the term ' I know'. Could lead to following wrong assumptions, it's just that at the time I just feel ' I know' so must try to loose this and leave room for other possibilities.
    Last edited by susan; 3rd August 2014 at 05:00 PM.