Today something has happened that has upset me and I just want to record it even though it isn't OBE but part of my journal in a spiritual way.
Spent the day working in my usual Dimentia care home where a loyal visiting husband, brought his wife for treatment to my room.
She had not been in a good mood today but he had got round her and she agreed to come. As he waited at the doorway he could hear what I was saying as I was facing him but NOT what she was saying.
He passed a quiet comment suggesting that he was reaching the final point where he felt he was going to crack and couldn't take much more.
She couldn't hear this.
A few minutes after having a conversation with her in French to the best of my ability ( as for some reason she was in the French mode today, apparently she used to be sent over there as an ambassador ) she had , I believe , focused so much in the translating her thoughts from English to French that she was able to control what she said in English.
She said... " I love my husband so much you know. Sometimes I think I love him too much" .
He didn't hear that.
I asked her if she had told him that and she said "no". I asked her why not and she just shook her head and said " No, well I don't like to". As I gave her a goodbye hug I suggested he might want to hear this and it would be a nice thing to tell him. She nodded.
I saw them walk away and I heard their conversation . She didn't tell him. He left a few minutes later with his head down .
I should have told him.
I've written before about making that chance contact with the eyes, well today it was having her concentrate on a language enough that she had a few moments of lucidity with complete openness but the person who needed to hear this didn't.
I wish now I had told him.