Liminal stage this morning between 6-9 am.

A news reporter is standing outside a small restaurant infront of a window.
He is reporting on someone inside having a meal. The camera now focuses inside to a woman at a table. She picks up a fish and puts the head in her mouth. The tail was still wagging. The fish was still alive.
My reaction to this was of disgust. The camera now focuses on her plate. It was awful. Prawns and little fish were alive and running around the plate. Horrible to look at and imagine eating.

This next one was a continuation before wakeing up.

I'm with a small group of people and someone brings a dead human body and tilts it to show what has contaminated the body inside. Brown waste pours out of the body onto my lovely cream rug.

I seemed to wake up slightly to ponder over this and then picked up two more that seemed to connect with each other.

I'm in a classroom and I haven't done something. I then see a tall oblong glass container filled with water. Very narrow but very tall. On the outside against the glass is a rusty sheet of metal and a magnet the shape of a battery is being run along the rusty sheet moving upwards. The water starts to rotate.

That was all but enough.
Last night I had been exhausted from work and HB had cooked a lovely meal.
Pasta with a tomato chilli sauce filled with pieces of salmon and prawns. I loved it and commented how nice it was and we will have to have it again soon!

A news reporter reporting something usually is important for me. This journey started with a news reporter.

1st page of journal....

The plane lands, a large blue car travels up a very steep hill where the occupant gets out and someone ( a news reporter) is standing on the summit recording the arrival of the passenger.

This seemed to have the same importance.
Oh dear, I've always said that I would continue to eat fish but I just don't know now. I need to contemplate this . It's a big decision but to be honest the first two I picked up were repulsive and disgusting and that is how the meat started and then the alcohol.
I just don't know what I would eat.

The tunnel of water and magnet I'm sure relates to energy / magnetic pulls/ spiralls / vortex.
Might learn a bit more there.

Magnetic Water.

Found this by Robert.
Developing Natural Resistance

The best explanation of how conscience and higher-self guidance works, was given to me by an old priest in Sunday school, when I was all of nine years old. He said to imagine I had a little devil on my left shoulder and a little angel on my right, both whispering advice continually.

The little devil works through the ego, urging quick gratification of life's desires, wants and vices. Its pure selfishness, greed, cruelty and cunning. It will do anything to satisfy its desire, no matter whom gets hurt in the process.

The little angel works through the mind, virtues and higher emotions. It speaks for ones spirit, for ones higher-self, and for ones Creator. The little angel points out moral issues and the difference between right and wrong, warning us of potential consequences. It will help satisfy ones actual life needs and goals. But it would rather have us starve than see us steal bread from another. It is unselfish, kind, gentle and wise. This aspect of mind nurtures a high order of moral thought and spirituality.

Another way to look at the above, is to imagine that every vice attracts a little devil to support it, and that every virtue attracts a little angel to promote it. All religions and schools of spiritual discipline promote the ideal that one has to conquer all desires (to become desire-less) and to develop all virtues, in order to attain enlightenment.