Thread: Nursing babies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Dream but was it a continuation of AKEO.
    Woke up just at the point of looking at the face of a young baby I was holding. It didn't have good skin,it was flaking all over the face.
    Recalled 2 dreams.
    The first dream was just a mish mash which I know had contents involving things I had read about in the newspaper.
    The second dream was completely different. I'm looking out of a square window in a house. The house is made of wood and I get a feeling of poverty. The house is in the middle of a river and its getting dusk.There are high mountains in the distance and bad weather ahead in the sky.I sense danger ahead and men are getting out of the water. They were to the left of the house and had what could have been like large lobster pots they were holding by a hook at the top of each one.A father and son are in the river still.

Don't remember the rest ,just woke up to looking at the face of the baby.
    I wonder if it's possible to hypnotise your self into waking up holding babies???

What I didn't understand at the time and regrettably left out was at the end a speeding modern train came in the scene travelling so fast from the direction of the mountains towards and passed the house in the river.
    I think now this was to mean that a devastating storm passed through so quickly.
    Last edited by susan; 3rd June 2014 at 04:24 PM.