Nothing much happening but feel the need to close my thoughts on this last event.
Every other experience has been exciting and left me feeling that it was meaningful and happened for a reason, and this one has also but I cann't on this occasion leave it ( as I say..."go with the flow")
So my thoughts on this are,
1) prior to this had been thinking that spirit helpers may be slowly getting closer to me.
2) A recent OBE where I was told not to let FEAR or children get in the way.
3) Recent OBEs involved confronting cockroaches,( yes I'm frightened of them) ,tiny yellow flies2 times,( never met any in real life) ,black spiky haired gruesome looking balls.( never met one in physical although walking up my high street sometimes......)
So this comment was I believe referring to fear in the astral.
25th June,OBE amongst the stars,fab.

This last one I felt someone was behind me ( taking me somewhere?) A space station is a meeting place for space travellers,meeting place I feel is the relevant point. William Bullman reminds us that we can ourselves influence shape and what we see
by our thoughts. Also that the reality we experience is interpreted by our subconscious mind,therefore none of the people we encounter during an OBE actually are that form,some are conscious of their form and some are not.
So from seeing the space station to entering it I think I perceived the people as I did because I would expect people to wear white space suites in space( although these took the contour of the body and face) My attempt to control fear so I wouldn't ruin the OBE maybe made them look scary.They were likely to pick up what my thoughts were , which may be why I then saw one as a female just like us,because it did the job,I didn't feel so anxious. He had such a loving soothing voice .
This wasn't meant to frighten me but I think this may have been what I was preparing myself for.
I have no recall of what was said in the room,maybe it's stored somewhere deep in the mind and will surface when it's time.
Enough Said by me on this particular OBE but...........READY FOR MORE........

Last 2 mornings woke up to just astral chitter chatter,one was a woman calling a man Bob to help her.She was pleading with him to help her," please please Bob you have to help me".
Next 2 were interesting.
" Come to a christening on Thursday at 1.15am ...( strange time in morning to have a christening. Reminds me of 'bring the monkey to my room for photos at 8 o clock)
Another was .... " Channels for tunnel vision are now in place" .