Wasn't going to bother with this dream I had last night as I have so much happening in physical but I think I need to.

Dream

I'm looking after a small lion cub in my back garden making sure it doesn't get out when I notice it has found a hole in the netting keeping it in and it rushes out.
I run out to catch it before it can do anyone any harm because they will see it as a lovely cute cub but I know it is very powerful. Next thing I'm running towards these people who have found it and it has turned into a full grown powerful lion.
End of dream.

So this morning over coffee reading Siriustar's post I thought to post and ask what type of powerful meditation it was he used but first I didn't know what the galactic alignment was really about so ,not wanting to show my ignorance too much I googled it.

888 Galactic Alignment ' Lion's Gate'.

Between 26/7/15 - 12/8/15 whilst the sun is in the astrological sign of Leo ( the Lion)
Portals open allowing Galactic waves to bathe the Earth with light keys and codes and assist in the evolution of the planet's next cycle.

I'm sure this dream was concerning this event as I can think of nothing in physical that it connects to .
Also was the short dream posted above 25/7/15 where the beach is full of people and the sun is only shining on half the people on the beach and then the sky moves over to allow full sunshine on everyone, also connected?
These two dreams also occurred 25/7/15 and 12/8/15.( or early hours of next day, not important.not going to quibble over few hours)

So pleased Siriustar posted what he did or this lion dream would have been left out.