Thread: Nursing babies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

I didn't think I would have anything to post so quickly.

Went to bed fine. No extreme tiredness, concerns, listened to beautiful Tibetan tape whilst pottering in house. Everything fine.

Woke up from dream. It was obscene. This disturbed me. Back to sleep and woke up from other dream. This was me in the middle of a lake on a rowing boat and someone is under water swimming up to frighten and kill me. ( there is a resemblance in the scene here to something seen on telly about a week ago. ) This had me a little reluctant to go back to sleep, but just as I was dozing off I saw the face of a man zoom up closer to me and he had dark glasses on. This was not a sight that would have you think ' oh my guide' , There was only a slight resemblance to my father but this frightened me. I'm watching someone be shot. Started to doze again when I felt myself sinking, knew I was on the verge and suddenly felt my whole energy body like a small electric shock going through me. This made me even more alert . Started moving downwards and to the right. Everything was dark, nothing to see but I was so alert that I always get excited when I'm out so not thinking of anything else other than excited to see where I would end up.

Eventually I've stopped but everything is very dark and I could see movement in front of me. This felt like a large area underground but all I could see were outlines of what looked like a giant black buddha, then a giant naked man but he looked like a Neanderthal .
    Suddenly everything changed and I'm in light.
    This was great, I felt I'd finally got somewhere.
    A woman was in front of me going to a tall filing cabinet. She opened it to put some papers in and I went up behind her and said " Hello" . She didn't reply. Another woman was sitting at a table with papers. I thought I should say hello so put my hand on her shoulders and said hello. She didn't reply.
    Next thing I'm at the other end of the room and it looks like a large warehouse. Some others are walking to the outside. I wonder why they are walking when they could fly. Didn't want to seem out of place so skimmed across the floor with a pretence of walking. I made a game if it and as I got closer decided I wanted to explore outside while I had time , had to stay focused so rose up in the air and shot above their heads and outside.
    I see four men flying high in the sky but they were upside down vertical going in the direction to a valley area ahead. I picked up that there was an air show starting.Next thing I'm down there but decided I didn't have time to waste, I needed to explore.
    As I'm now at the top of the valley passing people a young girl has come to the side of me and is walking along side. About 5-6 years of age . I ask her if She wants a cuddle but she says no she has to find her mummy first. She was holding on to a man with her other hand who was small in stature and slightly Indian in origin. He took no notice of me , he didn't seem alarmed that she was holding my hand. Woke up.
    Was thinking this one through and had been aware the whole time from leaving body to the end of experience.

Thoughts.
    Still a mystery why I had such vile dreams.
    If I had projected into the crazy dream zone area, why did I pass this dark area perceiving giant figures first?
    If this was the dream zone they seemed to be a community of people interacting and there were of course the people putting on a flying display.
    I cannot see this as a learning experience specifically for me as I didn't learn anything from this.
    If this was an astral plane, which upon wakening I thought it could have been, the little girl has me confused. Could the young girl represent a younger soul?
    I don't know, just pleased to have experienced it but woke up feeling exhausted as if I'd had no sleep.
    Last edited by susan; 7th October 2014 at 12:07 PM.