Done bit more homework on Kurt Leland's understanding of developing Relational Senses. This maybe useful for me to have here to see where I am or not with these to save opening his book for future experiences.
But first up to now.

RELATIONAL SENSES.
These senses will allow projectors to the astral planes and higher to interact with the beings we
encounter providing us with non physical social skills which in turn helps us to know who are friends are.

1st). Co- operation.
When this is worked on and understood it enables us to meet and communicate with non physical entities .
He notes that FEAR must be overcome in the non physical reality,pointing out that many projectors enter with fear of
the unknown and entities they encounter ( not being able to distinguish between friend or foe) therefore as thought
creates experience travellers often create their own chaotic terrifying realities.

2nd). Vibration.
( one of the most important inner senses for astral travellers)
Our consciousness reaches out to others. Vibrational senses allows us to register and translate the information
about the consciousness we have encountered, pointing out that Munroe calls this process receiving Indents and
Leadbeater calls this Mystic Cords.

3rd) Communication.
This he writes allows us to converse telepathically with non physical entities .However our level of spiritual development
determines what we can understand from them, noting that if this skill is not working the message may come across as
** garbled and unintelligible .

4th). Information.
Seth describes this as the ability to understand and appreciate information in its entirety all at once.
( thought being information)
** Development of this allows us to recognise thought forms as conscious entities allowing us to receive
messages between communicators.

5th) Permeation
This is described as completely merging with another being so every aspect of consciousness blends with the
other being, experiencing the world from that beings perspective without loosing you own identity.

Thoughts.

Co- operation.
So once again pointing out that fear has to be addressed and it has been by me. I wondered at times why the yellow flies kept cropping up but that explains why. Done with.....forget...( I hope) I didn't instigate these flies as I wasn't frightened at the time so this shows we are being helped from the other side.

Vibration.
I think these are coming into play slowly . Examples of shadows and knowing what they are and are telling me is starting to show through.

Communication.
*** I think the bathroom 6/4/14, where the shadow I perceived conveyed a message that he wanted to see me in the bathroom and then I saw as clear as I can see in physical now two people.The man spoke rubbish, garbled. The woman I picked up what she was telling me by thought. I believe I still have a long way to go with this but am working on it in non physical.

Information.
*** If I have understood this as written under this heading above, then could this man have been a thought form relaying the message from( the shadow) ( guide) that I am working on and needing to develop these abilities.
But then I have to think to myself why didn't he just let me know because I picked up thoughts from the female ( thought form) and from him? Maybe I just had to work it out myself, like I have just now. ( or not)
A reminder to myself that Kurt says Never be afraid to get it wrong. As time goes on if I come to a different conclusion I'll just ad an edit.

Permeation.
Definately not there yet.

Just need to note that whenever I've recalled OBEs I have never recorded me speaking to them , but then apart from feeling someone was behind me and the space station then it does seem that they are getting closer. ( was told this)