"IF YOU ADD THE LAST NUMBER TO THE BOX TO REMOVE IT 1571".

Woke up to this instruction. This was one of those formal type announcements. Woke up quickly as if with a jolt. When this happens it's usually something to take notice of.Dream recall vague. Time 3.08. Got up to write down for morning.
Tried little energy raising but fell asleep. Woke with a jolt again and thought," It will be worth it"and I see someone putting a handful of pastel coloured miniature chocolate Easter Eggs in my hand.( I've had them before.)

SO..... By following the instruction of adding the last number To the box I can have it. What is IT ?
I think it could be the mystery, knowledge, information.
*****1571 is the telephone number in the UK to find out the last caller.**********( my mistake, corrected in next post)

I want to bring in FIBONACCI'S code now related to sacred geometry.
1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34.....etc.
Each number in this sequence is the sum of the previous two.
As the sequence continues the ratio between each number gets closer to 1.618.The Golden Ratio also known as PHI.This ratio being found throughout nature. Apparently, according to Genesis 6:15 NOAH was instructed to use this ratio to build the ARK.( could explain why the other morning I picked up the name NOAH EDMUNDS , I think just a bit of humour as we have a tv personality called Noel Edmunds)
This ratio is also referred to as the building blocks of nature.

Back to 1571.
1+5=6 but if I add the last number to it (1) I have 7. So it isn't exactly Fibonacci's code but the idea is the same.
I think by following my interest in this area I could gain something that would be worthwhile.

In plain old English.
Once again I'm being encouraged to focus on Ancient Geometry and the mysteries of the Universe.

I'm still thinking back to being told a while ago " THE CODE WAS NECESSARY FOR THE PLANET".