Hi Richard, interesting you used the word 'Brave' because I woke up to someone telling me not to be frightened.I wasn't going to bother posting this one but here goes.
I dreamt that I was first day on a ward nursing but had had no tuition and was a little uncomfortable that I couldn't remember how to do some of the procedures. ( in my dream I seemed to remember that I had previously trained but a long time ago) . Still in the dream I'm now asleep on a bed when someone I know kneels down to speak to me. I tell him I feel I've been thrown in the deep end and could I have some training first.? I feel I cann't manage without help.
Now I woke up before the next one and just to mention that in physical life the water board have informed us that the water supply will be turned off in a few days so they can carry out some necessary repair work outside. This is not a problem for me as I'll be at work and wasn't even thinking about it.
So next dream , in the dream I wake up and can hear my tap downstairs running. I go downstairs to see what's happened when my kitchen tap is running full blast. I cann't switch it off because the workmen have taken the top off the tap and left one of their tools attached to it. I realise that they had let themselves in but they mean well because they are doing repair work and I see a message written for my attention explaining that .when I'm reading this I hear someone to the left of me say in my ear.
" Don't be frightened"
I have no issue in physical that this could refer to ( unless it hasn't happened yet) I feel this has to do with the last few days dreams posted above .