Thread: Nursing babies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Symbol seen this morning very fast.

A man holding a small lamb under his arm with a large wooden cross through the lamb's body.

I have never pretended to belong to any religion, but respect people who do . The message this gives out is that they want to be guided to be a better person. How can this be wrong? It's not. I just don't need to pick a religion.
    But the cross made me think of Jesus and what he represented.
    This in turn had me notice within the journal .
    5th June .....symbol shown of a hedgehog turned upside down with a mans body underneath.
    Thought at the time of Jesus with thorns on his head. This could be showing a connection between man and animals.
    12th June......dreamt of being told I had witnessed a murder today. The slug I had given a slow death because of the pellets.
    17th June......shown a book and told it would show me how we evolved from animals. Then the sea anenome which was to represent
    my mother.
    I feel sure now that this business of me eating meat is an issue. Of course it wouldn't prevent anyone from experiencing OBEs , as anyone putting the practice in can, but spiritualy maybe understanding the connection between man and animal is important.
    We can see the adventure of leaving our body and exploring the other sides, as 'I've seen this and I've done this and I've felt this ( not meaning me personally but you as a person) but at the end of the day do you feel you are getting anywhere? Other than experiences? Surely these experiences have to lead to a meaning of what waits for us on the other side and how we can maybe help ourselves to evolve further.
    Last edited by susan; 27th June 2014 at 09:16 PM.