Thread: Nursing babies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

12/7/14
    Projection this am but very disappointed in how I handled it. Somehow in physical we can understand that in a certain situation we should do this or that , but when experiencing it in non physical you forget all that.
    Woke up early am from a dream. Quick recall.
    A small cat comes in to be fed. A man is standing at a doorway holding the most ridiculous looking bigger cat with long spiky hair and tells us ( a few of us in a room) that this is our new commander . This was to be in charge of us. I remember thinking that he is silently telling us to have faith and trust in the cat.
    ( Didnt attempt to analyse any of this as I had to be up early am for Tai chi)

OBE

Settled down and became aware of being in the perfect relaxed / awake stage so silenced mind and just stared into brow.
    Tried hard to zoom in closer to what I was looking at when I saw movement and now felt I was following the movement. ( pleased at this stage because I knew I'd got out. Moving along to the right and I can see a shape take form. This was like a sketching of the head of my late mother looking a lot younger. ( thinking at the time this was either symbolic of a mother figure or something to forget. I wasn't picking up any feelings from this)
    Now it goes and everything is black. Then a coloured light, then more and more. I'm surrounded by lights . Red, blue ,orange ,green and more( No gold or silver this time) . Now I'm looking down and underneath me is this massive glass ( see through ) building full to the brim with the same coloured lights. This reminded me of Christmas time and Christmas lights. ( like most times I was aware but just went with where ever I went, ) I didn't feel the same excitement as previous times, almost sensing something at this stage.
    Headed down through the roof amongst the colours when speeded up, going down fast. Knew I had reason not to get excited this time.Just knew I was to go under ground again. Blocked off vision.( Last time I was excited and thought I would be brave enough to keep vision open if it happened again) Very quickly I've stopped so vision back and I seem to be in a basement. Almost cave like roof,a large area but very dark. Apprehension sets in and I want to just leave as I had the feeling something was coming.I sensed or saw a few ' something's' don't know what they were but wasn't going to wait to find out.
    Flew away still in darkness 360 vision. The last thing I saw was me in blackness and quite a few ' something's' quite a distance behind. They stopped . I was away.
    End of OBE
    Thoughts.
    Right from the start of this experience I didn't have the same excitement as I've had with previous. Although the colours were beautiful I still didn't seem to be in awe as previously. Did the dream prior to this condition my mind to something? In the dream I was to have trust in the leader. ( silly looking cat)
    I've OBEd before where I've entered a dark cave like setting and heard voices coming towards me and didn't run. In fact as I'm recording this the cave / basement like setting seemed similar.this was recorded page 14. 9/10/13. This one resulted in three men coming out with horses heads. I found this funny rather than frightening and remember picking up. " what ever you record don't forget these are your friends" . I never came up with any sound understanding for that one.
    ........ Just thinking here but maybe if I hadn't legged it this time but remembered the advice from the previous experience and treated them as my friends It may have ended differently.

Back to sleep for the last hour when I woke up to seeing and hearing someone playing the drums loudly. Wondered if this was my wake-up call. Checked clock, alarm went off.

Just an after thought but the senses here may have been the topic. Sensing danger.
    Or another after thought . I failed a test on fear. Whatever it was I feel bad and therefore feel I failed.
    Last edited by susan; 21st July 2014 at 08:01 PM.