Wish to record a dream I would put in my " magical dream " description.
No exit symptoms and due to the thoughts in my head prior to sleep this was very welcome , but not related at all to do with what was going on at the time. ( it gave me a boost and cheered me up)
Background info...
Stressed but feeling much love whilst nursing my terminally ill father at home whilst self employed working full time)

I' m on a boat travelling with someone. (A lot of my experiences have someone next to me that I seem to communicate with ,knowing the person but when recalling the dreams the person is always to the left of me and never shown or heard.)
I'm shown to a room in the boat to sleep in by a cleaner. I cann't sleep because my son is asleep in the bed.
I'm called to the deck to see what is out there.
This is the beginning of the most beautiful magical sight.
We are travelling in pure brilliant white snow. The boat is sailing through pure snow, nothing but white all around.
The fields to the left of me were made of snow, their fences were made of snow, a horse was made of snow standing in the corner, a horse made of snow was on it's hind legs. Complete silence as if time stood still.
Absolutely beautiful to witness. The sky was black and I remember pointing up to the sky to the person with me saying
" Look up there , aren't the colours beautiful?
There were colours of the rainbow glowing through a section of the dark sky which I can now associate with the colours I saw during a phasing episode that was posted on a different section,