Woke up to remembering a lovely ending to a dream this morning.
The first bit was to do with slowing down a little with work. This was the way I was thinking in physical so not worth remembering but the last bit had nothing to do with that .
I'm in a large room sitting with a lot of people at a very very long wooden table. we are all sitting on the same side on a long bench.
Only one person is standing on the other side and she takes the form of a previous female boss I used to have and she was wearing a business suite. We are all a bit too crowded so I have to move to the end of the table where she comes and sits opposite me.
Already she has put decks of playing cards in front of all of us.The people at the other end know what do but I didn't hear what she said.
I pick up my deck but now the have changed into miniature cards folded over with beautiful water colours on one side and when I turn them over they are wonderful. Each one has a water colour painting of different but very spiritual faces,men with long hair. I felt they resembled the way disciples may be portrayed,that era. I felt they were very spiritual from a long time ago.The cards had thread through them and I just knew They were Christmas gift tags that we all had to send out to people.
I was now waking up when I got a quick flash of a thick silver necklace around a neck but I could see the inside part of the necklace and it looked like snake. A half silver and half snake necklace.
Now to be honest if I could replicate these tags and produce them for retail market I would make a bomb. Their face and eyes were full of love.

Now yesterday was my second day of working in a dementia care home which I visit every so many weeks. The emotions that I experience every time are always the same. Physical tiredness, frustration at times, but much much love and lots of cuddles.The most rewarding but exhausting way to spend a day.
Some examples.
Large framed lady moving so slowly in a lot of distress being brought to me. She isn't encouraged to use a wheel chair,mobility has to be encouraged but it's too much for her and a chair is brought for her. She starts crying. why? Because she feels she is a nuisance because we have to attend to her. Tears in her eyes. I just put my arms around her and gave her a big cuddle and a kiss and got a big tight cuddle back and a kiss.

Another lady,aggressive all day walking around looking at her reflection in the brass finger plates on the door being angry with the reflection she saw. Someone gives her a doll to hold. She changes and thinks this baby is her son. She spends the rest of the day cuddling this baby and talking to it with much love.I admire the doll( didn't call it either a baby or a doll to her ) she beams and holds my hand and walks with me smiling and happy.

Another lady who walks around being very very angry with someone. She approaches me . I know I'm in for it. I open my arms to her as she approached, beamed at her and gave her a cuddle. She changed and smiled and patted me on my back,talked about something but we were having a conversation and she smiled as she walked away.
Someone else not in too good a mood is shown a beautiful small puppy that has been brought in. Adorable. She smiles and strokes the dog showing affection.

Another lady sitting in her chair saying nothing just looking around. Then she smiles and starts to talk and laugh to someone in the chair next to her. The chair was empty.
These people yesterday have so much love inside them but it needs coaxing out
Wonderful day.