Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
Early am another OBE but I believe this was neither an astral plane where spirits reside nor the Real Time Zone but I think was set up for my consideration.
This has been the most profound experience to date and have re lived the scene over and over in my mind all day.
All tiredness gone and last couple of days working on NEWS and brow area.
The other night I had a short exit where I got as far as the wall behind my bed but everything was so slow and I felt resistance so it ended abruptly.
Early morning was sending out thoughts. I felt a little lost. Where do I want to project to ? What more can I be doing in physical? Have a worthwhile job through the day giving out a lot of care and attention to people. Have given up all forms of meat. I'm being creative in the garden, painting doors inside, which gives me a lot of satisfaction but something is missing and I don't know what it is. I needed another goal to work on.

OBE.
Little NEWS , silenced mind but kept circling feet as long as I could .looked into brow just hoped to see something, anything, just something. Very soon I'm raising very slowly and now backwards.i tried to shoot up fast this time but again I had no control over the direction or speed. I could once again feel a strange kind of light resistance as I was going through the wall. Even the blackness got blacker just for a couple of seconds. Now I'm moving in a straight line but it felt I was facing forwards and from a greyish colour I now have sight. I'm moving forwards seeing a train track below and now Im sitting on a train looking out the window. This was great. What was I going to see?
The train slows down and I see small groups of people sitting on the ground along the track. The train pulls to a stop. This is the station but there was no building. Just people sitting. Without thinking I just rolled out of the window. ( I love it, how cool is that just rolling out of the window, Even 007 couldn't have done that)
I have never visited India but it came to mind. A long line of men and women in colourful clothes just sitting on their bottoms with their knees up and feet flat on the ground. Women had their heads covered but not face. There was a serene silence, almost acceptance coming from these people. As I passed the long line of people the area was full of all ages all dressed the same. Poverty was everywhere.in the distance was the waters edge like a shore line or edge of a long river. As I go over groups of children were milling around with adults. There were two very old looking trucks amongst the people that had an oblong sign stuck to the front. I tried to read the writing but it wasn't in English , in fact it could have been in Indian. The trucks had the same notice and it was written in blue and red. I got a feeling these could have either been a sort of ambulance or relief aid trucks.
As I go towards the water a young boy sees me and says " Good afternoon" in a broken accent.
This next bit was so so sad to look at.
Horses/ donkeys were walking the waters edge with their heads down and their owners at the side of them . I then saw more but their bodies were half in the sand/ soil, as they walked with their heads under the water. Were they searching for crabs under the sand ??
Men were half submerged in the water, just walking. Some men were on the backs of their horses hanging off submerging themselves under the water. This was extreme poverty but I don't know if they were searching for some kind of food under the water.this carried along the whole of the shore line.
Woke up instantly. I don't know why but I thanked myself ?? Which ever part of me was responsible for showing me this. I felt and still feel very humble to have had this experience.
Thoughts.
Firstly, I cannot believe that any poverty stricken people would reside in an astral realm such as that. Just 100% not.
The boy spoke to me, but he was the only one to acknowledge me. I don't believe this was Real time Zone and to be honest I have never witnessed anything as bad as this even on telly covering poverty stricken places.
So I think this was for my consideration.
Well it's too late in life to turn into another Gandhi or Sister Theresa. I cannt help the poor in this life. I'm too old to pack my bags and become a relief worker.I do my best as already described through the day. So what I will take from this is to be grateful for everything I already have. To stop wanting what I don't need. To try to be more content. As I was reminded a few months ago with the little white purse.... Treasures are found within....
I may have missed the point here completely but I was taken there for a reason and just walking amongst these people made me feel very humble as if they accepted their situation in life.
ACCEPTANCE.
I wanted to bring this experience which I had 15/10/14 to this section of the journal as I think it's very relevant for me to remember at the moment.
I've just been watching a tv documentary about some Brits , retirement age who visited India. What struck them was the friendliness and spirituality of this country.A wealthy lady, when questioned about the extremes between the poor and the rich answered...." It's a matter of Karma. If the people are poor then they believe that this is Karma and this is how it's meant to be and their next life will be better.
ITS ABOUT ACCEPTANCE.
I need a little reminder to myself at the moment . I'm wanting too many things that I don't need.
Could it be that when you have very little you have very few needs but the more you have the more you want.( that last bit, definitely.)