I started this journal noting that I had seen a train stationary in front of sets of tracks going in different directions with a green light showing. The other morning I saw a quick vision of a massive stone train at the end of a line in the station. ( could I have come to the end of a particular learning experience or journey?

Dream, this morning.
I'm with my mother in her old house. We have gone to visit the house and it is shabby and falling to pieces. I am trying to salvage things from it but everything I pick up is damp ,musty. Even a pair of shoes belonging to me are only fit for the bin.
A man comes from next door's garden into the house. I like him. he seems nice .( no face remembered, just that I liked him)
He convinces us that it is for the best , as it is falling to pieces. We are better off without it.
I look out of a window and see it is on the edge of a cliff so we both decided this was for the best.
He now comes into a room where I am sitting with a big round colourful fish holding it up I front of me. When I ask him why he is showing me this he just says he wondered if I had seen one like that before. ( For me fish means more meditation required)
There is an old house phone on the wall and he says he's waiting for a call to say when we can leave.he'll stay with us while he waits.
I look up to the sky and my sister is sitting next to me. There are thousands of stars high up and they are all moving as clouds would, but what stood out was stars forming tube like shapes and pointing upwards as if reaching much higher than the level of the other stars.I point this out because it's very unusual to look at. Woke up.
Just getting in a light trance like stage when saw someone hold mobile phone in front of me with colourful different shapes on.( I think this is similar to my fruit cutting exercises I do and I had fallen behind a bit with this exercise) I saw a lighted match and the flame got brighter and bigger then I just thought I heard said" we'll leave the rest for another time" when my mobile phone alarm went off. It was time to get up.
Thoughts.
I do want to try meditating more and get more visuals.
In this life my late mothers house We inherited was taken from us when a greedy landowner ( a Duke) saw my mothers death as an opportunity to re-claim his land the house was built on. But this dream surprises me if it was about this because it happened years ago and I know we were best without it. We were compensated. I never even think about it now.
If the house represents my body then yes I know I've mentioned I want to loose weight and to Kinshi the wine but my body is certainly not old ,and falling to pieces.