Thread: Nursing babies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

I hope so CFT.
    Having had 2weeks to read Kurt's ' Otherwhere' for the first time , it was worth every pound I paid. I would have paid even more if I had known what I would be reading .
    The description of part of the 'After Death Zone' where souls are taken/ retrieved, has left me feeling sure I did actually visit this area described in the previous above post.

There are so many similarities.
    First, my senses were in operation. As soon as I landed I felt very somber even before I witnessed what I did.
    He writes of his guide telling him that he was perceiving on his own now......he was responsible for interpreting what he picked up......
    He writes of Lab Technicians.....( with alchemical apparatus) ....... Wearing white lab coats..........carrying clip boards......making observations.
    Robert Munroe and Kurt ( page 109 ...Otherwhere...) perceived and translated their experience differently.
    Kurt was within a lecture being given to himself and others where he found himself taking part of and experiencing. He describes row upon row of shelves containing deep wooden drawers containing shades as they go through a transformation process.Can'nt at this point find in the book where he compares Robert Munroes description but it seems to be up to the individual to interpret , and as I was there looking for my father , I translated what my senses perceived. Both Robert and Kurt we're learning of souls as a collective with the purpose of writing to inform the public. I believe mine was personal.Hence the interpretation that he may still be asleep.
    He writes of being informed not being allowed to pass the dream zone whilst contaminated with uncentering emotions. Also that a desire to explore is not enough to grant access .
    Maybe this was/ is my only experience of the after death zone because I had wanted to meet with my father and I needed to be informed??? And I had the four levers inplace. .????? Time will tell.........

Just want to record for journal . Been on holiday and was prepared to eat meat. Didn't want anything to spoil holiday.
    No meat at all eaten. So easy. So much choice of alternatives I have surprised myself. I still don't call myself a vegetarian as I don't feel committed enough to label myself this. This is a long term achievement to aim for. Surprisingly , my husband has been so supportive due to telling him about my dreams about this and the writing , that he followed me around the buffet and almost copied what I ate. Also when visiting family on holiday he pre-warned them and the choice was immense. Just love him to bits.
    Last edited by susan; 23rd September 2014 at 09:01 PM.