Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Dream
    Prior to going to bed no thoughts of father or mother who passed over a few years ago. No prayers , no energy work just sleep.
    I dreamt I was upstairs in my house in my bedroom when different kinds of dogs kept coming into my room running around and I'm thinking just how many dogs do I have to look after when ,
    Someone pops their head around the door and tells me I'm wanted downstairs. I'm wanted on the phone. Reluctantly I Float downstairs, along the passage into the kitchen where the person who called me is standing grinning. I can now see a family member ( who is still alive) by the window smiling at me . Then I see a man with his back to me with a green jumper on. I zoom over to this person trying to work out who I was looking at . The jumper was my fathers. He is bending over the bench the way he would have done , he turns found and it was him. I remember shouting " OMG OMG OMG. It's you dad!" He smiled and we hugged and started to float up towards the ceiling.

Thoughts.
    I'm sure this was not my father because.......
    1) the family member who is still alive was present.
    2) the main reason is because even though I was so shocked I had no feelings of love which should have been there.
    I'm only recording this here because it is the first time I've dreamt of meeting either of my parents and as much as we loved each other dearly I have learnt to let them go .
    So just a dream but a bit of a surprise.

I need to correct this.
    I once dreamt of my mother coming out of our family house giving me a bag of sugar and asking if the Lucozade had arrived, or something like that the very next day I was a bit hypo and needed to lie down as I was too weak. So on this occasion her appearance was used to get a message across.
    Last edited by susan; 8th April 2014 at 04:16 PM.