The Death of a baby had been playing on my mind.
Back to 45 mins energy raising and only got 20 mins meditation done when I got all excited. I remembered another time when I got the death of a baby but that time it was visual and stored in an old black diary when I was posting on this site but was not posting on this journals section.
Looked it up and this is what was written .

JUNE 2012
Baby.....tiny.... newborn.....it was poorly....may die.

NEXT NIGHT
I see a man standing in a river holding a baby in his arms. I see him from his trousers downwards.
He slowly lowers the baby into the river saying " It's gone"
I could still see it breathing. Why did he put it in the river when it was still alive but he says it's dead?
I didn't understand and in that same night the vision was repeated just before wakening up and I see him put two fingers into the baby' mouth.
Although on paper this reads as a bad thing I felt compassion from this and that the man was gentle in his holding and lowering of the baby.
My text book suggests ...Birth and Death, a good sign of awakening to a new level of awareness.

Well I'll just have to wait and see but I don't feel disturbed now.
Interestingly I've started reading from a site by Dr. Suzanne Lie @ Multidimensions.com
A lot to read but describes her understanding of the

Unconscious
The Conscious
The Superconscious.
Through her descriptive journey of different stages of realisation it then leads to talk of the Pleiadian Arcturian.
This is a route I have not followed but can not dismiss the encounter I had on what I perceived as a space station and the people who met me in white. Deciding at the time that my senses were responsible for interpreting the energies that were infront of me , why then didn't I make them look like spacemen with space helmets on as I would expect in physical. I remember so clearly what they looked like and he had such a warm gentle voice.
The fact is this was not a dream .This was a consciously induced Out of Body Experience where someone was behind me, had taken me there to meet these people. They were waiting to greet me.
So if my senses interpreted the energy infront of me then they must have been energies different to the usual energy that my senses would interpret into a human or an animal.

I have to be very careful here not to have come so far only to go down a complete wrong road and completely off track.
I shall read this with interest but try to leave all doorways open.
Just see what comes.