Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

I have to log this because it came so quickly and I think sums up everything.
    Im standing over the sink in kitchen listening to lovely music thinking of washing, dusting, floors to clean etc and decided to first do a little aura practice with orchids on windowsill.This got me looking at the veins running through the petals right to the edges. Just like our capillaries and veins throughout our body helping to keep the cells alive.
    But this wasnt getting any further on with the housework, so must get on with cleaning when I thought to myself,
    " why am I doing this? What am I aiming for? What do I hope to achieve, other than seeing colours?
    Immediately an answer came
    " to create a beautiful mind", and imagined a butterfly with its colourful wings spread out.

This makes total sense to everything
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Re: Nursing babies

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    I have to log this because it came so quickly and I think sums up everything.
    Im standing over the sink in kitchen listening to lovely music thinking of washing, dusting, floors to clean etc and decided to first do a little aura practice with orchids on windowsill.This got me looking at the veins running through the petals right to the edges. Just like our capillaries and veins throughout our body helping to keep the cells alive.
    But this wasnt getting any further on with the housework, so must get on with cleaning when I thought to myself,
    " why am I doing this? What am I aiming for? What do I hope to achieve, other than seeing colours?
    Immediately an answer came
    " to create a beautiful mind", and imagined a butterfly with its colourful wings spread out.

This makes total sense to everything
    Thank you Susan
    I did get tears in my eyes when reading your post...Life is presious and profound...in all levels...we need to connect with it´s beauty...LOVE.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce