Maybe just a made up dream and I only want to record experiences that to me are meaningful otherwise I wouldnt be able to separate the irrelevant from the relevant but there are points about this one Ive decided to note.
First, most of it is forgotten but I remember we were with friends who had come to visit us. I just remember the ending. Me and my friend were on a long narrow open train like a fairground coaster ride . Our friends who we had been with were leaving now and they passed to the left of me dissapearing as they got just a few feet in front of me. Then up ahead in the sky just in the direction they had dissapeared the most beautiful energy colours but very faint all clumped together. The colours were all merging together standing out in the black starry sky.I pointed the colours out to my friend.
Then I point to behind us and say, " look their friends are leaving as well. Its a shame you were scared."In the sky I saw their friends best described as large flat round floaty pink shapes just like jelly fish. The scene was awesome because of the sparkling stars. They ll flew off.
I say its a shame we have to go now and suddenly the train plummets down as if it realy was a roller coaster and slowly comes to a halt just on the shore line with the sea infront of us.

Woke up still feeling the churning of the stomach.
This may have just been due to the previous dream but the colours were beautiful so ive noted it.

Also on wakening up I thought of a shoe and thought ' good clean living".