Fab so excited with what happened this morning .
One of the most awake Fully conscious OBE...FAB.
But first the background.
Yesterday decided I need to do more visual exercises for the third eye using colour a lot as I seem to be starting to see auras.Cut down on the NEWS just for a little . Remembered a classroom type dream a while back of coloured balloons but substituted balloons for pieces of colourful fruit. Did 30 mins exercise yesterday.
Woke up this am ,too early to get up,did some more exercises with colour , followed with only about 5 mins of bringing energy from feet up to heart then from crown down through third eye down to heart.
Decided I'd done enough,started thinking about the pile of ironing to try to get through today,could hear my neighbour taking her dog out, could hear my husband breathing behind me, could feel my feet raising from the bed.
I was going somewhere,lifted from body travelling upwards but no effort on my part,no roof to go through,no visual signs of house or sky or stars. I knew I was going to be shown something so just stared ahead ,I did however get the feeling of movement.
Saw cartoon characters,big sizes and lovely bold colours but they were upside down.In my mind I said " turn them round" .They turned round but soon disappeared.

This is the best bit.
In the distance I could see a side profile of my oldest son. My vision then went to the right and a little baby was lying down propped up so you could see the face.I wanted to see more clearly but I seemed to be at a distance and didn't have any awareness of having a body.Then my son came closer facing me and he was holding the baby for me to see....so cute...lovely round face and I'm not sure if the eyes were slightly oriental.then it faded and I opened my eyes immediately.
Now there are options for me to consider.
1) was this a baby that in the future my son will have?
2) was this me?
3) was this AKEO?
4) 2+3 was this me- AKEO.
This was the son who in my recorded dream brought a little boy for me to see called AKEO.
I have listed above other past life holograms or pictures that all have taken more than one night .like a continuation,a build up to the event.
Fab, Fab, fab