Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

Done bit more homework on Kurt Leland's understanding of developing Relational Senses. This maybe useful for me to have here to see where I am or not with these to save opening his book for future experiences.
    But first up to now.

RELATIONAL SENSES.
    These senses will allow projectors to the astral planes and higher to interact with the beings we
    encounter providing us with non physical social skills which in turn helps us to know who are friends are.

1st). Co- operation.
    When this is worked on and understood it enables us to meet and communicate with non physical entities .
    He notes that FEAR must be overcome in the non physical reality,pointing out that many projectors enter with fear of
    the unknown and entities they encounter ( not being able to distinguish between friend or foe) therefore as thought
    creates experience travellers often create their own chaotic terrifying realities.

2nd). Vibration.
    ( one of the most important inner senses for astral travellers)
    Our consciousness reaches out to others. Vibrational senses allows us to register and translate the information
    about the consciousness we have encountered, pointing out that Munroe calls this process receiving Indents and
    Leadbeater calls this Mystic Cords.

3rd) Communication.
    This he writes allows us to converse telepathically with non physical entities .However our level of spiritual development
    determines what we can understand from them, noting that if this skill is not working the message may come across as
    ** garbled and unintelligible .

4th). Information.
    Seth describes this as the ability to understand and appreciate information in its entirety all at once.
    ( thought being information)
    ** Development of this allows us to recognise thought forms as conscious entities allowing us to receive
    messages between communicators.

5th) Permeation
    This is described as completely merging with another being so every aspect of consciousness blends with the
    other being, experiencing the world from that beings perspective without loosing you own identity.

Thoughts.

Co- operation.
    So once again pointing out that fear has to be addressed and it has been by me. I wondered at times why the yellow flies kept cropping up but that explains why. Done with.....forget...( I hope) I didn't instigate these flies as I wasn't frightened at the time so this shows we are being helped from the other side.

Vibration.
    I think these are coming into play slowly . Examples of shadows and knowing what they are and are telling me is starting to show through.

Communication.
    *** I think the bathroom 6/4/14, where the shadow I perceived conveyed a message that he wanted to see me in the bathroom and then I saw as clear as I can see in physical now two people.The man spoke rubbish, garbled. The woman I picked up what she was telling me by thought. I believe I still have a long way to go with this but am working on it in non physical.

Information.
    *** If I have understood this as written under this heading above, then could this man have been a thought form relaying the message from( the shadow) ( guide) that I am working on and needing to develop these abilities.
    But then I have to think to myself why didn't he just let me know because I picked up thoughts from the female ( thought form) and from him? Maybe I just had to work it out myself, like I have just now. ( or not)
    A reminder to myself that Kurt says Never be afraid to get it wrong. As time goes on if I come to a different conclusion I'll just ad an edit.

Permeation.
    Definately not there yet.

Just need to note that whenever I've recalled OBEs I have never recorded me speaking to them , but then apart from feeling someone was behind me and the space station then it does seem that they are getting closer. ( was told this)

Just want to add here something that I didn't record because I found it embarrassing and thought people would think I had a problem on physical , but I've always noted that I want spirit to understand I'm using the Betty Bethard's interpretation to dreams incase I have problems interpreting. I feel by now I should be interpreting my self but sometimes I have to look up something which seems strange.
    The day after spending a full day ( Sunday ) attempting to understand the chakra system and inner senses , that night I dreamt.
    ............I'm in a dormitory at the far end with two friends at the other side. At the side of them was a famous personality sitting upright on his bed.
    ( here goes.... He was talking to his Penis. I didn't hear what he said just that he was talking to this part of him. )
    He got up and left. By now I've gone over to my two friends where they tell me I couldn't have done my job whilst he was doing that.
    As I watch him leaving the dormitory My attention goes to the back of his shorts. ( am thinking " I like his shorts")
    End of memory of dream
    Now through the day I had been having a problem with snails eating the leaves to my young cucumber plants and through the day had found two snails that appeared to be connecting with each other. I was wondering if this was them mating.
    Looked up Betty Bethard's interpretation of my dream and one sticks out as .." Impregnation of ideas."
    So the heavy thinking I spent that day trying to work out meaning and understanding could imply that If I had been working I couldn't have spent the time working on this.
    I'd recently cut a little work to give me more spare time.( it's called getting older and not wanting to work so much)
    Back to the shorts. For some reason my attention was drawn to the back view of his shorts to comment that I liked his shorts.
    I think I was to note that they were clean . ( I was getting it and understanding the messages)
    The reason I say this is because a dream I didn't record here had a famous personality walk away and from his back view his coat had widened and was soiled.( contamination) (I'm not getting the message ! )
    ......this is harder than doing a degree course.!!
    Last edited by susan; 10th June 2014 at 07:28 AM.

Hi Susan,
    I just want to say that the feelings you get from your dreams are the pointers what to work on inside of you...as you say here, you did not want to record because of the imbarresment of the dream and what may the people think...shame and guilt, and you want to be accepted therefore you do not dare to be truthful, you rather lie or not tell all or the truth to be accepted or not to be rejected...so these are the common thems in everyones inner...fear of all kind of things. We just want to be accepted and included...so it is hard to free us from these bonds, but if we do it in love then I am sure it will not harm anyone, I have done it the most awful way you can imagen...said to my family to leave me alone...because they just do not listen, and I am too fragile and need so much peace and alone time...and when I want to bond now they do not, and I canĀ“t blame anyone but me...but I do understand why I have done as I have done...so I hope I do not offend you with my right forward words...I just do not know how to say it more diplomaticly...

So more about how you can get more knowing from your dreams...it is to know your better...like the snails for example..snails are in the soile (ground) furtilising the soile, and very needed ones for making the ground soile more fertile so to speak...this is one example...so do you like gardening?? if you do then it is very clear example how you get your symbols, because all symbols we get is very personal, and just coming for our understanding so to speak, and therefore for others is more hard to help to uncode someones dreams, but some help it is others point of views can get one pointed in right direction so to speak.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Hi, IA, thanks for your input. I just want to clear up a couple of points from your post.
    Yes I did feel embarrassed with the dream, even at my age . The problem was at the time I didn't understand it's meaning. I often think of the implications of a post before writing incase I receive a hurtful response. I don't need to be liked, I just don't want to be hurt. I am very sensitive but that isn't a problem for me because I just stay away from any situation that may upset the peace.
    I don't post all my experiences. Only the ones I need to think through or feel could be important to remember or just want to remember. Sometimes it's so obvious as to the meaning so it's....Okay , yes I get it. Not worth posting. For me when things get a little ...Wow...OMG.. it helps when I go back a few years into people's journals and see similarities when they had a lot going on being recorded. Outofbodydude 's journal ( I read some of it today ) and it's really good. It helped to read one where he was aware someone was behind him when travelling and saw the arm. ( had similar) also he later suggested that this may have been his higher self.
    So what I'm experiencing at the moment , looking back at the older journals , most have been there done it got the tee shirt.( really don' t like that expression)
    By the way, the snails weren't in my dream. They were on my patio in the back garden.
    Always appreciate your input IA.

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Hi, IA, thanks for your input. I just want to clear up a couple of points from your post.
    Yes I did feel embarrassed with the dream, even at my age . The problem was at the time I didn't understand it's meaning. I often think of the implications of a post before writing incase I receive a hurtful response. I don't need to be liked, I just don't want to be hurt. I am very sensitive but that isn't a problem for me because I just stay away from any situation that may upset the peace.
    I don't post all my experiences. Only the ones I need to think through or feel could be important to remember or just want to remember. Sometimes it's so obvious as to the meaning so it's....Okay , yes I get it. Not worth posting. For me when things get a little ...Wow...OMG.. it helps when I go back a few years into people's journals and see similarities when they had a lot going on being recorded. Outofbodydude 's journal ( I read some of it today ) and it's really good. It helped to read one where he was aware someone was behind him when travelling and saw the arm. ( had similar) also he later suggested that this may have been his higher self.
    So what I'm experiencing at the moment , looking back at the older journals , most have been there done it got the tee shirt.( really don' t like that expression)
    By the way, the snails weren't in my dream. They were on my patio in the back garden.
    Always appreciate your input IA.
    Hi Susan,
    Yes I understand, no-one want to be hurt, but sometime there is no alternative as far as I understand, and I am therefore very sorry if my blunt straight forward does hurt, I just do not know how to say things gently...I want to learn, because I do not ever want to hurt anyone, but I do it often because I do not know how to communicate gently.
    Oh was the snails on your pation, that is really a straight forward manifestation...wow...
    But that fear you have we all have, and I do often think...how can we communicate and say just as things are, and happens...yet we tend to not say it all, and we do twist and swirle them so I get dizzy in my head and feel like I am in a merry go around
    I hope I do not scare you away and make you write less, if I am that enoying I am ready to stop writing or responding to your writing, I want you to feel secure and free in your expressions.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

IA, please you have not offended me in any way and I don't think you ever will because I know that what you write Is written from the heart and with such sincerity.
    But you've got me laughing. The snails! They were two live snails I was watching in physical life on my patio. The fact that they ( I think ) were mating had me wonder if me having been watching them had anything to do with the dream until I got the true meaning.

IA, please you have not offended me in any way and I don't think you ever will because I know that what you write Is written from the heart and with such sincerity.
    But you've got me laughing. The snails! They were two live snails I was watching in physical life on my patio. The fact that they ( I think ) were mating had me wonder if me having been watching them had anything to do with the dream until I got the true meaning.
    Now I am laughing, becasue the word snail I thought it to be a worm...haha....did my misstake help you at all?? but snail now when I know what it is...the worms who live in soil...they do not mate...it was that what made me to look up the word...sorry.

Snail mating...making more deley??...are you??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

IA, you've got me creased up with laughter. Cann't remember when I laughed so much. We have to solve this . Does anyone out there know if snails mate, oh frig what does it matter it wasn't a dream .

IA, you've got me creased up with laughter. Cann't remember when I laughed so much. We have to solve this . Does anyone out there know if snails mate, oh frig what does it matter it wasn't a dream .
    Susan, laughter is good, always....haha

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Y'all gave me the weirdest mental picture.... lol.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast