This am recalled dream, worked it out,Was to do with my daily life.
Did some energy raising ,felt strong energy sensations from the base moving upwards( not uncomfortable,) 6 times.
Although I always start from the feet working upwards, taking my time ,when I get to the heart I then change direction and slowly bring energy from crown down to the heart. This I know is what triggers the sensation I can feel it starting as I descend.
I think it was Aunt Clair who suggested this .???

Would like to record an OBE in the very early stage after starting to read Astral Dynamics.
Had had unexpected OBEs prior to this but needed to understand what was going on..
( This is a reminder to me about how I experienced events prior to reading about them )
2010 I called this Merging With The Mist.
Vibrations started and loud buzzing sound.
Without warning I'm now by the bedroom door,ceiling height watching mist rise up from my body back in bed.I'm now this mist moving towards the mist by the door and we merge into one
This totally zonked me out the next morning when reliving it as none of this made sense.
A short while later reading AD the book detailed similar experiences explaining Roberts understanding that we have more than one body. ( page 49) talking of the projectable double and the mind split . He also explained that all 3 copies are capable of functioning and thinking completely independent.
This explained an encounter with myself that I recorded ( I think on the old site)
I would like to record it here if allowed ( it may be somewhere else), just trying to remind myself of the definite reality of what was happening then so when I become doubtful with present experiences I can read this.