About 2weeks ago I dreamt I was with my son and he was heavily pregnant being taken into the hospital room for delivery. ( I shudder the thought of him ever finding this site and reading this.)
Last night I was with my dad( this wasn't really my dad but that was how I perceived him)
Guess what, yep, he was pregnant too,my gran and grandad were taking him outside to wait for the ambulance to arrive. I asked him if he was in pain, he said no but his waters had broken.
To the left of us were a group of really rough looking youngsters. There were girls and boys, but it was the girls that started to fight with each other. The boys just stood and watched.
We waited and waited for the ambulance to arrive but got the feeling they were in no hurry.
Woke up.
Everything seems the wrong way round.
I recalled dreams from the past few months and felt strong energy in my legs first then from the base of the spine it moved upwards. This happened about 5 times leaving me feeling very cozy and warm.

Edit.
A year on and now I can understand.
It had nothing to do with pregnancy. I was getting things the wrong way around. At the time I had a medical problem but thought it was going to prove worse than it actually was.I was preparing for the worse.This worry was something at the time I was putting off dealing with due to other priorities I had to get in place first.
I was thinking the wrong way and the ambulance was in no hurry to take me to hospital.
When I finally got seen to it was a minor procedure required.