I've been "encouraged" to stop eating meat to, Something, a thought form, spirit...what have you... went so far as to bad mouth my Tacos at El Nepal once a few years ago, must have went on for atleast 5 min, and I am by no means a clairvoyant, calling it "disgusting animal flesh" and exhorting me to stop eating it as it was filthy. He [I got the impression] wasnt upset at me in particular just found the act gross and revolting and... I cant help but relate spiritually ignorant. Ive also had dreams and stuff pretty backing up his remarks especially regarding red meat. I never saw anything but he was loud and clear, and needless to say gave me food for thought har har har...
Ive tried goinig vegetarian several times but it just seems like there's NOTHING to eat. You can only eat so much pasta and soup and salad. Reading your remarks sure makes it worse coupled with things I've read about the effects of especially eating beef has on your spiritual bodies. I know from plenty experience what alcohol does...no more than maybe 1 beer anymore...occasionally.