Page 48 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

2.35 am
    Woke up to singing again. Sounded quite a droning low voice singing

' visit the heavens to the universe.'

Recalled dream immediatly and was just something from a television program I'd been watching last night.
    Nothing in the script with any meaning so bathroom visit then decided to raise energy .
    About probably 45 mins then must have fallen asleep wakening up this morning to viewing just black and white but what seemed heads, faces, sketchings like busts of heads just turning around getting closer then moving away , them a square got closer then eyes, then ears .
    This was so faint and just like a black background with very faint white sketches.
    Went on for about a minute then I lost it.
    Recalled dream seemed to be some instruction and was given a hug by someone.

Note.
    Back to correct. On reflection it lasted about 10-15 seconds. Slight miscalculation there.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

I think I was given some good advice this morning just upon awakening.

" DETACH YOURSELF FROM THE OBSERVED."

I recalled dream straight away and this was I think to do with a situation I found myself in recently .
    I knew this was unsettling the peaceful mind I was trying to keep to, but was not my doing but I was involved.
    As I was going over where this advice fitted in and how it made sense and how I could try to "detach myself" if it should happen again I suddenly thought

"THANK YOU".and saw it written in tiny tiny writing in silver.

This thought came before I had even finished summing up my own thoughts on the matter .
    This should have been me saying thank you as I had woken up too early so before going back to sleep I asked for some words of wisdom that would help me . Some good advice. Seems I got it but I was myself being thanked.
    This has had me exploring much on the internet today about reaching that inner peace and the balancing of Ida and Pingala and Sandhya ( the wedding) .
    So much is written and spoken about being 'The Observer and The Observed', -- 'Detaching yourself from yourself ' --- 'Being the Observer'.
    This is something I had not come across until recently when I wrote of the image of me in a situation with a child watching on when a large finger points to the child and says "THIS IS YOU". I worked out that I was both the child observing the adult and I was the adult being watched by the child.
    Need time to understand deeper what this all means but it's slowly coming together.
    Will add to later.
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

KRISHNAMURTI?

I want to remember this name so logging it incase.
    This afternoon I had a break so googled ' observer is the observed ' and listened to an 11 minute u tube
    talk on this by this man Krishnamurtis. Loads to listen to and the one I heard was about 'THOUGHTS.'
    It was very good and inspiring.
    I've just decided to put another one on to listen to whilst ironing instead of music and had a quick thought to try writing something on notes as its been a while.
    I asked what should I listen to on u tube?
    Closed eyes and this is what I wrote.

Hindu k guy k but

This man was born in India and when I saw a picture of him when young he looked Indian so I just thought he was Hindu.( daft but I did) From my quick search he did not fully associate himself with any particular religion.( makes sense )the point is I thought he was Hindu.
    A lot of his work out there to read.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Had a picture show viewed in the brow this am. 3 scenes leading into each other. Not a continuation of a dream as it got my attention first before starting.

6.35 am. Decided to start raising energy from feet upwards, brushing, stroking stirring. Up legs to 1st chakra. Could feel my legs tingling all over. Worked my way up to the heart and got no further when felt energy from base chakra move up as far as heart/ throat area. Been a while since felt this. Continued up the chakras then just circled and circled feet.
    Very soon I see what looks like a white circle spinning in the brow but at a distance. I've seen this before. This gets closer to view but there was like a silver clip in the middle. This got my attention because it was like an imitation paper chakra. ( great for getting my attention, like the ballet shoes before being shown what was concerning my aunts death that day)
    Focused on this when vision screen goes fuzzy. Then a scene appears and I see 2 famous actors from years ago on a train. I'm trying to think if their names and see that they start to wrestle with each other. This scene then fades but very quickly a new scene starts up. These are people in army uniform and there seems to be a battle going on.( there was no colour to any of these, just black and white.)
    This one also fades but then the most vivid black and white. I'm watching in deep black space and a spacecraft opens its doors suspended in space and out flies people in armour and start fighting. When I saw this one starting up I had the feeling it was going to frighten me but knew it couldn't harm me so saw it through to the end. Some came close but then it ended very abruptly. Pleased at that.

So , I was pleased to have perceived something in the brow but it wasn't exactly what I would have hoped for. It didn't take me long to understand why.
    On Sunday I had been listening to Krishnamurtis on U tube. I became very disturbed at his advice to not get involved in any religious order, that so much was just money making and controlling.This was heavy going and very thought provoking so decided to go slightly lighter and watch talks in Buddhism. I viewed this differently this time. All I heard was Buddha said this, Buddha said that, we are to do this or that.( I love being around them as they give off such peace and calmness) but found myself feeling that I was being lectured to instead of deciding myself.
    This man also took on a discussion with religious leaders of different religions in one clip. He was very thought provoking but would not be swayed off track to his beliefs.
    My mind was all over the place Sunday night. Admiration for the man, but feeling there was a little arrogance there stating his own view as ' THIS IS HOW IT IS'.
    I felt disturbed all day also .
    So these 3 scenes were all fighting scenes. On a train, on land and in space.
    Was this letting me know that when the mind is in turmoil through the day we will experience the same turmoil whether in the dream state or OBE. We create our own wars within dreams.
    I think this re-iterates the importance of not attempting any kind of exit whilst the mind is disturbed.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Deepak Chopra has helped me understand more about the observer role which was pointed to.

He talks of Cosmic Consciousness and the different stages.

5th stage according to him involves the alert witnessing of all the different roles the body and mind play at all the time, with a clear separation between body and mind.Being a Detached Observor of the Roles Played.He examples the roles he has played in daily life. For me it would be child,mother, wife, cleaner, cook, fixer, organiser, counsellor, nurse and on and on and on...... This is the body mind but Have an awareness that my spirit is not the roles I play in body.
    My spirit is an alert witness of the roles I play. Whilst it may be my destiny to play an infinity of roles I Am Not these roles.
    The detached observor ( me) of the role has woken up, even when sleeping.
    We can be engaged in a role to currently perform , even passionate about the way we perform it but detached at the same time.
    He talks of the actor on the stage of life with us being the actor, director, everything and everyone.
    This all adds up to what I've written over the last few weeks, stage, puppets, Observor.
    He also classifies the 5 th stage of consciousness as Christ Consciousness.
    ( it's easy to feel embarrassed about writing this last bit and I even thought I would leave it out )
    But it is just a level of understanding. A level people here reading this is at also.
    This will explain why during my holidays in September I received that very formal type announcement.

24th Sept.
    Monday 5am.
    Dream with Dream characters recognisable from telly when suddenly....

" YOUR BODY IS THAT OF THE LORD'S AND EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE JESUS'S FACE WILL COME DOWN AND SHOW WITHIN YOU."

Wow, this was like an announcement interrupting a dream. There was no familiarity with this announcement. Just like a formal statement being read out. Very clearly perceived.

5th Dimension also referred to by others as the Mental Plane.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b22VMuHQ3UU
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Tuesday am, very TINNY words heard upon wakening.

" higher intelligence communication".

3 short dreams could be suggesting this but it's the tinny voice I'm interested in. Why sometimes a low droning kind of singing or maybe a tinny sound. I've had this before. Maybe something to do with vibration. Will have to look up see what I can find.
    Very tired physically and mentally this week with work. No meditation or energy work carried out. Will try 2 hours NEWS this afternoon. Must get back into it.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Babies are back and I'm not sure if I'm the baby or I'm nursing the baby or I'm both . I think both. A short dream recalled where there is a baby sitting up on the bed being supported by me. Someone gets up and goes away. Baby says something and I am so pleased because it can talk. The baby repeats what I say with " yes isn't it wonderful" . I pick up the baby saying lets go and tell Daddy. As I pick it up the body is so limp and I'm afraid I'll drop it . I then hear a very tinny metal type voice, high pitched speaking in a language I don't understand. End of dream.

Comments.
    I've heard this same sound before and the same type of words before about 2 years ago around the beginning of this journal. I don't think the words are important just symbolic .
    Is this to do with communicating and understanding . Maybe I have a chakra that still needs work on to interpret messages coming through. Could this be connected to the previous dream of being told a message was coming through and seeing a mobile phone with a load of geometry symbols I didn't understand.
    Kurt talks of the development of each chakra associated with the different energy bodies needing to be working.
    Don't know, could just be my dreaming mind and wishful thinking but I have a feeling not.
    Going to bed with the intention of trying something and wakening up plenty of times but just cannt be bothered.
    ( 17 th April 2015)
    I've just googled ' tinny voice ' and have been directed back to my own journal to this page.
    So I didn't understand the tinny voice before but did the other morning.
    I wonder if this is a chakra that needed developing and may be operational now ?
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

" KNOW YOUR DIVINITY".
    Clearly heard upon wakening this morning.
    Also 12.03 am .I heard my mobile phone alarm go off so loud but when I checked it it hadn't. It was still set for 8.00am. Too tired to try for anything. Back to sleep.

Yesterday.

Multidimensional Man back out of cupboard and watched u tube talk by Kurt. He talks so much Of Annie Besant so googled book with intention of buying next day. Woke up to dream of me walking into a large hall and asking for an entrance ticket to the hall where we were going to listen to the Dalai Lama give a talk.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

I like this man but he's not keen on New Age or Aura Focus.
    I get his point though.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fs8zCOeKFss
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Been spending much time looking through u tube talks by Krishnamurti ( great person to keep you grounded), the guru posted above, Dalai Lama and younger generation advising ' How to open the third eye.'
    unfortunately Krishnamurti mocks the Gurus of today. The Guru mocks the New Age People and people who want your money. Sunday discussions on tv with different religious members and they all argue their point that they are right.
    However I did listen to a few from the Dalia Lama( mainly because of my dream where I was going in to a lecture) and I did enjoy his talks. He makes me laugh. A Good one on u tube on stage with Russel Brand of all people. ( tried to copy and paste but wouldnt paste)

So coming to the conclusion that there is no one person to follow who will guide me and give me advice without criticising anyone else's methods or reasoning , I realised that there is .

ME!

In my dreaming mind or semi lucid state I have been guided in many ways and indeed reprimanded when my thoughts have not been so good but never has there been any mockery of anyone else. Everything has been focused on how I can improve my health, improve my exercises for the third eye. Improve energy exercises ( to raise the garland increase the level of cadence) . How to understand from someone else's perspective. I've been rewarded when I've done some caring work .

I am my best guidance , therefore because of a dream last night I'm going back to focus on geometry.

Dream.
    This dream contained a member of my family . I'm watching my brother-in-law jumping from one edge of a cliff onto another edge of a cliff with a steep drop down. I'm watching with someone. The shape of the cliffs resembled the outline of a Pine tree.( not far apart)
    I'm watching this from the sky.
    Now me and my companion land on the ground and observe a small dark skinned young boy ( he crops up from time to time) standing infront of a large blackboard where he has people listening and watching him.
    As he draws on the board he doesn't use chalk, instead he is using an AXE! As he draws with the axe he is cutting through the board. As I watch the tears I realise his tears form shapes, triangle. Square etc.
    In the dream I say to someone ' why is he breaking through the board?"
    The person replies ..." I haven't a clue".
    Woke up.

I had to think on this one but is the last statement actualy a clue. It's been a bit since looking at geometry
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Page 48 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast