Thread: Nursing babies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Dream. / failed OBE / Dream.
    Very unusual dream which seemed to take on a different direction. Nothing relevant to previous posts.
    I had previously picked up that my mother was disappointed and could I meet up with her on Sunday?
    So , Sunday evening had had a very heavy full meal late in evening ( which I try to avoid) Early hours of Monday morning when awake I recalled a dream of a police woman telling me that my car had failed Its MOT.
    Whilst awake I feel so disappointed with myself to have had such a heavy meal, feeling I had failed myself in the possibility of experiencing something.
    Taking this as ' get back to sleep your not going to experience anything' , I just accepted and decided there's always another chance another day.
    Visit to bathroom, little water , settled to token gesture of energy raising then settled for sleep when jelly feeling , wobbling and I knew that this was a good sign. Focused on brow area , could feel movement but here was nothing fast about this. This was in one direction and steadily in one direction. As I focused I decided to just experiment with vision as I had nothing.decided to open astral/ etheric eyes and they opened. Thinking how good this was that I hadn't opened physical !!!! Stupid! End of , back to body .
    So once again in one evening I'm disappointed.
    Back to sleep wake up next morning. Recalled dream .
    This will seem stupid to readers but here goes.
    I'm in a large area where I'm waiting and flying around and practicing keeping up off the ground when someone of importance comes in . I just see a pair of trousers but see nothing from above. They give me a book. This is thick and heavy and as I open it the first page shows a 2x human bodies at the top, at the bottom was an animal of some sort and a baby and I got this is how we evolved to humans.
    Woke up again and thinking how vivid this was and in fact (a bit in your face .), visited the bathroom and slept .
    Woke up later in morning to dream recall .
    I saw a statue representing my mother ( I thought at the time)
    I' m sitting opposite someone who is advising me .
    The statue comes next to me . Next thing it is a giant plant , like an anemone from the sea.
    This was / is my mother.
    I touch this /her as I ask questions.
    Can you hear me? The flow from her is a yes.
    Can you see me ? The flow from her is yes ,
    Can you feel me ? The flow from her is yes .
    Can you talk to me ? The flow goes in the opposite direction.
    End of dream .
    When I woke up, this had such a impact and got me thinking deeper than I have .
    Thinking of the evolution of plants .
    Can plants communicate to other higher intelligence? Animals can to humans . Humans can to higher beings in spirit ??
    Oh just a dream but food for thought .
    I am no biologist and this is just a dream . For my own way of thinking for this journal anyone reading this just think of this as a dream that Susan had ,
    For me ?

( I know we don't have eyes within the astral body but the thought of opening eyes was more like requesting vision)

Add on .
    I felt the need to do a search on Sea Anemones and was showing my ignorance when describing this as a plant.

***Although often known as the Flower of the Sea it is in fact a Water Dwelling Meat Eating Animal.
    ***It has a primitive nervous system.
    ***Has an Intelligence Within. Some form relationships with green algae receiving oxygen and sugar as the bi- product of the algae's photosynthesis.
    Upon reflection I think the sea anemone was an excellent example for me to be shown. From the page in the book I would have expected within a dream to be shown an animal that I knew definetely as an animal.
    This animal , previously thought by me as a plant highlights the intelligence within anything living from aquatic animals to terrestrial animals to amphibians. Then of course there are the plants.
    Conclusion. This last dream was for my attention .
    Last edited by susan; 19th June 2014 at 12:01 PM.