Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
Thanks IA, well I hope I'm prepared enough for any challenges that crop up in physical. I suppose throughout my life I've had challenges and how they were accepted and worked out at the time made them easy to get through.
Note for journal,
Asked for clarification of meaning of previous dream that frightened me where the animal turned into a man and attacked other animal. Was killing it.
Dreamt.
Was with a group of friends along a big motorway when in the distance down a steep hill there seemed to be a massive pile up of cars and can see ambulances. As we look over the top of the hill there is a dead body lying on the road that the paramedics are going to.
End.
So this wasn't frightening as much but death was the key point.
I've got so used to death scenes if I took it literally I'd have topped myself by now.
Hi Susan,
Well you must prepear you as well as you can...focus...and not loose your self into the event.

As I see this animal turning into a man...you was shown the transformation...but still that man (human) hunt´s animals because he still are so much animal inside of him...not yet a real human. A real human does know that animals also has soul.

Yes, you have bean given a good opportunity in this Life to be near Death...you should study the Tibetian book of Death.
To get deeper grip of the process of Death, so you can die consiously.

Love
ia