Thread: Nursing babies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Don't understand why I dreamt this but I woke up instantly from it with a lump in my throat.

Dream,
    I'm lying on a wide road sunbathing when a double decker bus comes nearer. A child runs out into its way and I quickly warn the driver about the child. He misses it and gives me a wave in thanks then does a 360 degree circle with the bus very fast.
    I notice that the bus is so packed full with people that they are almost hanging out of the window with suitcases going on holiday and very happy. Then in horror he's gone too fast and the bus topples onto its side. This is horrible, worst thing to happen.
    People running over to help so immediately I'm in emergency mode. I run up steps to an office to ring 999.a man is on the phone just smiling at me . He couldn't have been calling for an ambulance because he wouldn't be smiling. I keep repeating 999 ambulance. As I'm using the phone I'm thinking of the blankets in the bedroom next door. I'll take them outside . They'll need them.
    Woke up with a lump in my throat.
    Dissapointed because I was in the middle of about to help people/ relieved because it had only been a dream.

Was this because only yesterday did a bit of reading and kurt talks of the best way to progress with experience in the spirit world is to request to be of help. So I sent a request out but the thing is I know this already and I've already made this clear.
    Am I going in circles here?
    Written before of never liked to ride upstairs on a bus as a child incase it tipped over. ( a fear?)
    Was this trying to wake me up in a dream to become lucid?
    Well it's logged anyway.

Edit.
    A few months later this seemed to be linked to the massacre of tourists on holiday in Tunisia where we were booked up to visit

Tourists ...holiday...someone trusted suddenly does something ......a fear ( bus toppling over)The feeling that this was the worst thing imaginable.
    Last edited by susan; 30th January 2015 at 06:07 PM.