Babies are back and I'm not sure if I'm the baby or I'm nursing the baby or I'm both . I think both. A short dream recalled where there is a baby sitting up on the bed being supported by me. Someone gets up and goes away. Baby says something and I am so pleased because it can talk. The baby repeats what I say with " yes isn't it wonderful" . I pick up the baby saying lets go and tell Daddy. As I pick it up the body is so limp and I'm afraid I'll drop it . I then hear a very tinny metal type voice, high pitched speaking in a language I don't understand. End of dream.

Comments.
I've heard this same sound before and the same type of words before about 2 years ago around the beginning of this journal. I don't think the words are important just symbolic .
Is this to do with communicating and understanding . Maybe I have a chakra that still needs work on to interpret messages coming through. Could this be connected to the previous dream of being told a message was coming through and seeing a mobile phone with a load of geometry symbols I didn't understand.
Kurt talks of the development of each chakra associated with the different energy bodies needing to be working.
Don't know, could just be my dreaming mind and wishful thinking but I have a feeling not.
Going to bed with the intention of trying something and wakening up plenty of times but just cannt be bothered.