Short exit this morning. Between 6.30-7.30.
After main sleep I woke up instantly imagining someone was waving two coloured feathers under my nose to wake me.
visited bathroom , settled comfortable and decided to attempt an exit. Little NEWS , colour exercises for the brow.Reverted back to circling the feet after working all over then tried stilling mind .
Eventualy felt myself slowly rock backwards and forwards. I hadn't thought of doing this so this got my curiosity. No vision.I was so curious and didn't want to loose this that I didn't even think of the 'clarity now' demand.The swings got wider and I was realy enjoying this. Just going backwards and forwards like a baby being pushed in a cradle.I was moving And sensed a wall ahead and felt the slightest resistance. Just like touching a balloon.Through the wall now and just deciding time to order clarity take advantage of the large swing to try to catapult up and suddenly it's over. I see a close up of a mobile phone with a black and white photo of my grandson.( I don't have a black and white photo)
Don't know if I took too long in deciding to take control of this but realy enjoyed the rocking.

The avatar suggests my new interest.So much to read on the internet but reading up on symbols is fascinating. For a bit of fun I want to learn as much as I can about the time periods I may have had a life. What is was like.
Starting with a period by the river Nile.
Three years ago during a projection I was advised " don't let fear and children get in the way."
This was when I was becoming fixated on knowing more of the hologram of the young boy I've had 3 times at different ages.
Okay so I let go but I think I'm ready now . After all I am trying to learn about myself, my selves.
I sent out a clear message that I would like to learn as much as possible about my selves.