I need to put an interpretation to the last conscious projection to the arena and the horse and chariot. I need to take notice.in the past they all seem to have beeen important lessons to do with my physical life .
Although interpretation of dreams and symbolism is very unique to the individual I wasn't sure although I had a hunch, so I've done some googling and many come up with the same theme .

Firstly,

Chariot....what was it used for?

Eastern Bible Dictionary. A vehicle generally used for war like purposes.( these were racing)

Wikopedia. Chariots were used in military as transport or mobile archery platform for hunting or racing. Fast way to travel.Horse chariots were used for ancient warfare, games ,races.

How do some interpret horse and chariot?

www.learntarot.com. A military image is appropriate for chariot, or card stands for strengths associated with combat, discipline ,grit, determination and assertiveness.

biddytarot.com. The chariot represents conquest, victory and overcoming opposition through your confidence and control.......you will be successful at pursuing your goals as long as you maintain focus, determination and confidence in your abilities.

I remember the horse was so strong and powerful and this was a race.

I realy feel that because this was experienced just after my decision about the fish that this is my battle within me to overcome the doubt and as it says above....' Maintain focus, determination and confidence.

IA, I don't find any interpretation suggesting 'show off'.This has never been my intention. I take my contact and guidance very seriously ( with humour also) and try to use this journal as open and honest as I can to help me understand. If I start to leave things out incase some may think this then it's not helping me.
I hear what your saying about the diet and I will monitor my health but I realy cannt see why spirit/ sub conscious / whatever/ would push me into giving up these when I was reluctant in the first instance just to show me that I need them by causing me to develop bad health.
I still remember the most beautiful colours like a peacocks feathers placed where a chickens heart would be. Emphasising that even chickens have souls.

Thank you for being honest IA because you have caused me to do a lot of thinking and recalling the times I have been directed in a beautiful gentle way but at the time I was obstinate.