Checked my paper journal and found similar thoughts just after my last holiday. Feeling so distant from the other side.Last time it took 2-3 weeks or maybe more of energy raising to have really memorable contact.
However this morning just at the point of wakening I felt the energy rush up my body again. Could this be me re-entering my physical?I think so .
I remember being on a small rowing boat with someone and the sea is so calm,lovely sky ( not the rainbow colours). I see 2 boats in the distance then she( the other person) tells me to take a good look around.I do and am surprised to see so many boats of different shapes and sizes and colours , some I've never seen the shape of before). All so close to shore but just standing still in the calm sea forming an arch,semi-circle.this was very vivid but certainly not one of my memorable experiences.
Just at the point of wakening I thought I heard "we'll have to give you a new goal " ( have been given a goal of "To Pray" a while back.) ohhhh that reminds me , a few days ago woke up to ," Search the land and Sea and put a shout out for God"
Now I feel silly writing this because I have never used the term Shout Out. It's just not my vocabulary.