This morning had a lovely image of two people far in the distance on a very narrow path leading up to the hills walking away from my view ,but closer standing together on the path looking in my direction were two dogs. One looked adult and one smaller
Symbolism here I think.
No dream recalled with it but for the 45 mins after that much was picked up.
I think now I will have to learn not to let my mind go crazy full speed with what I'm hearing . I want guidance but I must filter what I see as important for my progression and what is just me and my thoughts.

The soft loving voice will always be listened to.
The riddles will always be worked out.
Anything out of those categories will be thought upon as "do I think this was just self talk."? Does it feel right?
After saying this to be honest I love everything I'm getting and much advice is given .
I just need to filter a bit so I don't go dizzy.

Picked up ....The root is the angle... ( riddle)

Googled root angle and there is no way the info that came up is understandable.way out of my depth so I have to take this from a different angle.( ah, just read this back and have used the term )
Roots.....plants have roots.
Angle.......

Last night I had had just a plateful of salad for a meal . Wasn't hungry. I knew I was eating healthily.
Still taking that disgusting green pond life but have actualy bought a second pack and mixing with water.
After such a bad start to this I'm just downing it as a ' 5 seconds of unpleasantness' .
No intention 100% of going vegan. See no need for it, but to have a healthy body plenty of veg and fruit.

'Keep up with the green bracelet.'

Green ..as mentioned above ..could be the Spirulina. ( very dark green powder)
Bracelet...could this be my pandora bracelet that I turned into a way of remembering any realy beautiful memorable experiences. ..tiny white purse...angel wings...Christmas tree...snowflake.

I visited the health food shop and bought spirulna along with other products recommended for third eye.

Starting to understand that when I have an experience that does not involve slowly raising up but more inside the head, even though I get the sense of up , down, right, left this is probably how the human brain interprets the act of expansion of ones consciousness.
If I get another I'll still describe as I perceive but now understand better.

Back to edit . No need for new post.
Just completed 30 mins focus on fixed object . Did the imagination of stretching arms out and feeling the surface,underneath, smoothness, roughness.( large fig leaf) imagination used for smelling. Then just concentrating on the fixed focus.
Using beautiful uplifting music.

Next. Upstairs to lay on bed, no music. Blacked eyes out and just tried to still mind.
Intended 30 mins, not very successful but near the end I started to think how difficult it is to aspire to be the kind of person that had all the impurities of this earth life taken away whilst still here. So much happening around us, on the news, radio. We have to function here and live and interact.
I thought of that lovely spirit I've written of many times that I had been taken to meet in the spirit world and just knew he/she/it was part of me .
Just after I had thought this and the mind went silent, immediatly very quickly I thought ..

" AND YOU ARE THE MIDWIFE"

Yes, I suppose I am the foetus in the womb ( Clairvoyantly viewed few days ago) but I am also the one responsible for the delivery. When I was told to look for the heart of the universe, to look within, the person I would like to be is inside me . I just have to get rid of the clutter and BE.