I have just realised that for the past month I have been frustrated at not getting out of body but in actual fact I've had almost continual advice given ( inner voice) with my experiences being from a dream state.
Looking back in journal, 7 th January in dream state in a boat with someone in a cave the other person taps on the dirty water and a lovely white dolphin emerges and she tells it to JUST LOOK AND LISTEN ( this isn't the normal kind of everyday dream so it got my attention)
The advice recently has been on how I can increase energy. What to do. I've never needed this advice before or been given it and I've been projecting for a number of years. So why now?
Early hours of this morning I was awake and decided to do little energy work but to stay off brow due to too much previously and slight brow ache. Fell asleep. Very restless night. Woke up hearing
" STOP TALKING AND JUST LOOK BETWEEN THE EYES.
So I did but was too tired and fell asleep again. Woke up dissapointed that I had fallen asleep feeling I was failing tonight.fell asleep.
Woke up to
" BUT WE ARE COMMUNICATING MORE."
So going back to 7 th January advice, then yes, I think I am being directed more towards using the brow and listening.

The dream recalled may have just been due to a conversation on this forum a few hours previously but I'll log it anyway.
Dream.
I'm late and have missed a trip out. Told the teacher is coming back this afternoon to take me out on my own on a river trip.