I feel I'm getting there and finally taking some control during an OBE. Although always aware of the OBE to record much detail , very often I have someone with me but when reading back I didn't seem to be deciding myself what to do some of the time and although it was always positive I wanted to take control .

But first a few weeks ago I felt very upset and challenged to keep my " inner peace"
This will always be important to me becauseI know that with resentment anger frustration , or
hurt .....this would lower my ability to connect to the beautiful spirit help I was getting.
To summarise.
When you have viewed a pair of spirit eyes looking at you filled with so much love but no words needed.

When you have felt the presence of a beautiful spirit behind you holding you by the shoulders talking into your ear with such love
and could feel this.

When you have been taken to a young boy that you have no recall of but remember telling him that I loved him with all my heart
and was perceived by me as a beautiful,angelic innocent young boy

When you have heard a beautiful loving voice telling you we are all the same sex but we have shared many lives together.
( sometimes the words were a little old fashioned, not used these days like Demi instead of Semi.)

With all of this beautiful connection going on a minor hiccup in physical needed to be worked on .
Physical life can be a challenge when unexpected, but by refraining from any retaliation and seeing this as a challenge to keep my focus clearly on inner peace I worked out how the event happened and saw clearly that I had been clumsy in my choice of words and
Offence was taken which resulted in a hurtful response.
If I come across in my posts as being " sweet ,too good to be true, immature for my age ( 58 with a BSc.) all I will say is that with the love I have experienced from the spirit world all I want to do is to stay in contact and to be worthy of their help and to be as pure in thought as I can which means working things out instead of anger or frustration and giving as much love as possible to the people around me.
I make no apology for this.
Enough said .
It worked and had 2 OBEs within 3 days left me feeling great.