Very short dream.
Didn't do any energy work through night. Decided not to attempt anything as I knew my mind was troubled over an e mail ,therefore
as Kurt has written , don't attempt unless you have the four levers in place.
Whatever I dreamt I didn't attempt to recall.
Back to sleep awakening to this very short dream.

I'm standing in a room looking into this large glass tank filled to the top with water.
There are two small white rockets lying next to each other flat on the ground on their sides inside the tank. At the bottom of each rocket there is a small opening. Someone is behind me. We are watching two small babies ( toddlers) playing inside the tank having fun. They are just bouncing around laughing and going in and out of their rocket. I remember they had lovely white outfits on , nothing to do with space, just lovely cute outfits. One baby went inside the rocket and hadn't come out by the time the dream was over. This got me a little alarmed incase they got locked in and couldn't get out, thinking surly they will have cameras inside the rocket as well to keep an eye as I felt they were being monitored by many people.
The other baby went over to the glass wall and it's here that I suddenly realise that they are under water and breathing with no oxygen. I said this to the person behind me.
I'm just starting to wonder if this has anything to do with pre birth whilst in the woman's womb or to show me that you don't need to breath under water in astral, but I knew this already. Then I woke up.

Haven't realy worked out the relevance of this one.
Looked up Betty Berthards interpretation on rocket and ... Spiritual growth, ( if taking off soaring to new heights of awareness)
But they were lying on their side so it's not that. It's the breathing under water bit that in my dream I was drawn to.