Thanks I like that example.
I wonder if the other day when I thought I was having a tube fed through my nose going up to the sky has anything to do with this? Well I'll just have to wonder. That's all I can do but....

THUNDERBIRDS is back.
This was the first time thunderbirds was used.4 days later I had the wonderful experience where I was consciously floating in pure white with the white and pink trees.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...t=Thunderbirds

This morning between 8.00 am and 8.25am . Liminal stage .
Very short dream. I'm in a theatre packed full with people . There's a stage but I'm at ceiling level.The ceiling is covered in pink stars and I heard someone saying something I think to introduce the host.
Next Liza Minelli comes across the ceiling in amongst the stars and stands in a little box floating high up. All very showbiz .
In the dream I'm just starting to wonder how she came across to the middle of the ceiling. I'm working out there must have been a path for her to walk on but hidden in the stars.
Liza turns to face me and says. "

I hope your going to stay for the show!"

As she says this she starts to dissolve and her face changes and has been replace by a Thunderbird character . I think his name was BRAINS. He had massive glasses on. I recognised him straight away but had to look up his name. Woke up.

This was lovely but I don't want to raise my hopes incase.
The thing is just yesterday I had been reading about the earths energy centres and places where they are supposed to be. This could be the hidden path that Liza walked on to get to the centre.
All I can do is realy increase my practice and try to make it happen.

Last few days picked up inbetween thoughts,

"PLEASED YOU'VE DECIDED TO COME OUT OF YOUR WOMB."

This was I think because I'd decided to try some new exercises to do with projecting my energy onto objects and feeling them.

"I WANT YOU TO FOCUS ON AN OBJECT?"
Both these times there was not the loving soft voice I sometimes get. It was either me telling me what to do or ...?