I'm struggling just now with the limits I'm putting on myself.
It showed in my dream last night.

Dream.

I'm walking with a small crowd in a school corridor but we are naked. The classroom doors are shut and we are looking for the toilets. We should be in class. When we find the toilets someone else is there naked and is being led back out to the corridor very gently by a lady.

The toilets to me mean cleansing/ eliminating . The feeling that I should be learning all I can but that I feel a little lost.

Am I putting too many unnecessary restrictions on myself? I did a lot of housework through the day. HB didn't do anything. Evening time and He has the wine, He has the steak. What am I getting out of this?
I've lost weight...Great. The experiences I'm having are nothing different to when I was drinking and eating anything I wanted.Okay, the clairaudience has developed but would that have come about in time anyway? My dreams are comforting. I've definately noticed the difference in my dreams but would this have happened anyway?
Today I've felt a little dizzy, light headed. Not good when driving.Also my forehead area feels a little heavy. I haven't gone hungry. Drinking lots of water. Its true what they say... It stops you feeling hungry. I'm eating enough for energy. I haven't felt weak. Just a little light headed sometimes.
I've got a feeling I've been here before and had the same thoughts but I cannt be bothered to check back in journal.
I'm not trying to be a saint. I only want to do what I believe at the time is where I'm being directed.
What seems right. I'm just not sure I can give up such pleasures.
I'll update if I give in. It'll be the fish.